11 (short)

Date
"Well boys. I've found my date."  I stated, a smug look creeping up on my face as I tossed my leather coat into my locker, leaning against it in a sexually induced haze....

*minutes earlier*
As they kissed aggressively John grabbed Paul's shirt, pushing him up against the stall door. Paul's delicate hands running through John's hair as he pulled him closer.
*end of flashback*

"You got a date for the dance?" Asked Pete

"Yes I have Shotton. Unlike any of you losers."

"Hey I'm taking Lauren to the Dance I'll have you know." Stu spat.

"Ye sure you are. Have you even asked her?" I asked with a smug laugh.

"Well.... no... no not yet but she WILL say yes."

"You sure about that? She is one of the hottest birds here you know." Said Best.

"Yes Pete I know that and I happen to be one of the hottest guys." Said Stu as he closed his locker, we only laugh at his statement as we knew it was completely untrue.

"Anyway. I'm going to end this horrible conversation right now. I'm going to class. See ya later retards" I said as I began to walk away.

"Aye fuck you, Lennon" replied Shotten as I walked away.

I replied by turning around to look at them, walking backwards and flipping them off with both hands with a smile on my face. Before turning around again and continuing my way to class.

Great

I lay on John bed shirtless, and he is on top of me..... also shirtless, As another one of our hungry half naked makeout sessions takes place. We're kissing deeply and his warm hands are touching my body all over. And though it's a great feeling, I have something I just need to get off my chest. I pull away gently and see johns features soften to a pout at the loss of contact. An adorable pout by the way.
But I look him in the eyes and ask my question.

"John? Who are you taking to the dance?...."
John looks at me, and his pout turns into a smile. He lifts himself off of my body to sit next to me and I pull myself up so I'm resting my weight on my elbows.

"Well since you asked Macca...."
he begins as he begins to put his t-shirt back on.
"I was thinking of taking you."
He says turning to look at me with a smile.
I smile and sigh in relief.

"So? What do you say?"

"I'd love to, Johnny." I say with a smile.
John come closer to me and runs a hand through my hair.

"Great. So on Friday, I'll pick you up at 8? I'll bring you flowers. We can head out for dinner and then we can go to dance? Probably ditch it half way through to make out in the bathroom?"
John suggested.

"Sound great." I laugh

"Great." He replies, laying down next to me and pulling me to his chest.