Female asta Chapter 1

Asta was female, who wear a dark blue jacket and white shirt and dark blue pants (like asta clothes, even the headband) full of youth and happiness. At least that what people thought, until she turned 12. She got bullied for not having any magic. She always got bullied but who ever thought she will run from the church. Yuno, the handsome male who is supposed to be her rival looked in her down. Al least that what she thought. She got sick from people who call her "magicless" "freak" "unworthy" "useless" "loud" "unmature" "annoying" and not to mention "tomboy". Yes Asta have a wonderful long hair until kinda her back, but she hide it by her head band. She was so insecure about her body that she hide it so she look like a boy. But the thing she couldn't understand is why yuno words hurt the most 

Asta is now 12 years old. She took a paper and wrote "I will go as everybody want, the magicless freak: Asta"

Yes she ran from the village and ran RAN RAN to no end. She don't know how she lived three days without food but she didn't care. She wanted to kill herself but she was to afraid to do it in the first place... After that week she found a forest. "Good for a freak" asta thought while walking to it.but She Fell Into A Deep Whole. 

"Do you think she is fine?"  Some female voice said. "I think yes, Oh look! She opened her eyes!" Asta opened her eyes seeing to tiny Slyph . They wear so beautiful. The first one who talked had a light red hair with a short kinda messy pigtail and and light red eyes with a short rose dress. The other one had a long straight blond hair and blue ocean eyes and long white dress. "Hey young lady, am Stella and the other one with light red hair is Rose, pleasure to meet you." She said with a soft voice. "Hello... my name is Asta- wait how did you know am girl!?" She said confused "Will we kinda changed your clothes..hehehe.." said Rose the one with light red hair and sweat drop in her face. " Asta stand up so fast from the bed and her feet touched the cold floor, but she was wearing socks. And also she noticed that she had a white summer dress, it was short and without sleeves, it was cut style and her breast was more obvious to see. In other world, it was so obvious that she is a female. They even took her headband that showed her beautiful kinda messy long hair. Ash blond hair. "Wh-what do want from me!?" Said asta with shake-y voice and it was too obvious that she was scared and she stood in an awkward defensive look. "We mean no harm! As i can sense you have no mana" Stella said shaking her hands making sure she mean no harm then she crossed her arms and said the sentence that Asta got triggered by. "Yes.... i don't...." asta said embarrassed and shyly. "Then live her! You look so sweet and mean no harm! I bet you will be loved here. After all you look so lovely!" Said Rose so excited "Yes you can" said Stella. "R-really? Why" "When we first sow you, we sow you crying, and full of sadness. So this place is nice for you! You will love it and also you're gonna be loved! Trust me" said Rose "... am confused.." "In other way, you are allowed to stay here." Said Stella in soft happy voice. "But why exactly" asta asked still want an answer "It look like you hate humans, not hate so you want to kill, hate so you want to not see them again. You are better then humans and i can sense that." Said strong female kinda soft voice. It was an black spirt wolf. "And i would love to be your spirit guard." Said the female with strong voice but in the same time gentle wolf. (The wolf is in the picture in the up =) still didn't fix the problem) (Is look more smaller and and not blue tail, fingers and face, it gonna be purple) "heh i guess the true reason is relived" said rose smiling a little bet and sweat were is her face "My name is Raven. And again, i will be you're spirit guard in this place." "EEHHHH!!!??" Said Asta shocked "Heh, they suit each other." Said Stella with sweat drop in her face, same as Rose" "Just follow me lady Asta and you're gonna understand everything" said Raven walking with her hands and feet outside.

Asta just noticed the place that she is in, it a house with only one room. It was big and made with wood, light wood and it was so smooth and magical. A beed made by the same light wood and white pillow and white blanket. And the bed was kinda big actually. And the mirror in the left wen you inter this house and small library in the right. And more stuff but Asta hadn't the time to observe the place so she went outside, thinking that she will enjoy herself in this place, and start new life

When she went outside she was shocked by this magical place. It was so so so so huge grass every where. And she looked up to see a beautiful waterfall. It was so up and so huge! Flying square floors is everywhere and the water kinda coming from everywhere. That place was full of magic and spirit and non human things. And after some time the waterfall starting to move then a huge kinda old god looking man got out of it. "Lord of the water!" Said a mermaid. Yes Asta sow a mermaid! 

"Hello everybody" said the lord of the water that came out of the waterfall "Welcome to this young lady to our kingdom" he said out loud so everyone could hear. He moved his big huge hand to asta and carry her up so everyone could see her. Everyone was looking at her, and she got the hint that she need to introduce herself. "Umm.. hello.... umm.. my name is Asta .. and ummm 12 years old..... and ......" she stopped for a second then said in a kinda proud and embarrassed voice "And am magicless"

——————-

1075 word ! AM PROUD OF MYSELF! Hehhehehe this is chapter one for know and yuhhhh. This is chapter 1 and just hope it will be more. I mean i have ideas but am lazy to write and also exams will cam like always 

BUH BYEEE