Luck x Magna fluff

Yes yes no need to kill me. I know there is many thing i should do first before this, but still am writing it. I COULD SWEAR TO YOU THAT I STARTED ON THEM T^T Am just needing to find the right "ending". Yes i suck i  ending so please no need to annoy me hehehe.

Lets begin WITH THOSE CUTIE DORKS THAT I TOTALLY ADORESSSSS :(((

This beautiful thing that happened was before the elf ARC, so Magna and Luck is  18!

-

A normal day in the black bulls base. It was like any normal day, Captain Yami is doing his stuff in the bathroom, Vanessa being so drunk, Charmy eating everything, Gordon mumbling about friendship, and etc. But then, out of blue, while Magna is eating his pudding . He realized something! "Umm.. guys.. am i the only one who realized that am eating pudding in a total peace?" Magna said said while standing up from the sofa, that was Vanessa being drunk on. Everyone just looked at him like "okay what to do" or like he is dumb, but before anyone say anything Magna said. "Where is Luck?! I DIDNT see him since this morning!?" Magna answered the confusion in the black bulls base. "Maybe he is fighting some since *hic* 3 AM *hic* i mean *hic* this is something normal.. *hic*." Said a drunkly voice behinds him. He didn't need to look at her, it was obviously Vanessa with her underwear just swinging her wine. Well, everyone believed Vanessa words. I mean, where would he be right now? Nothing but fighting inside the fighting freak boy mind. 

But of course, Magna being Magna thought that there is something wrong. So because of his head, that was made from the strongest rocks in the world, he went to Luck room to check on him. If he was there or not. Alive or dead.. like really is he still alive?

He just walked up casually upstairs. Little did he know what will he see. He BRUST the door, opening Lucks' room, and blurt out like 10 years old child. "You up there Luck!?!" When things got clear so he could see, he sow Luck sleeping. 

Huh?

What is he doing there

Only asleep

Nothing more. Nothing less

"WTF DUDE WAKE UP!!" Magna rather screamed at the bed that Luck was sleeping on 

"Can you shut u-" Luck wanted yo complete his sentence, but he ended up coughing. And then Magna get it all. Luck is sick. When he realized that, he bursted into laughter. "Omg! Ha! Are you okay man? You look horrible with this red fa-" Magna said but he then sow his red cute face, and all he could do is blush. Blush deeply. He was cute. Like really cute. Luck nose was Red while his cheeks were red-pink blush over. And his hair was more missy- yet it was down. And his eyes where glittery and glowing blue. Not to mention his eyes is watery because he is sick. "I- I- I will bring for you wa-water! So- so stay here!" He said, rather said in a clear surprised-nervous voice.

He ran downstairs like he never did and bought a glass of water and pocket of water and small soft sheet. And them went upstairs so fast and the rest of the black bulls just watching him like crazy. "Erm.. I think we should follow Magna senpaii!" Asta said something that everyone wanted to say. "Yeah! And give him some food!" Charmy said cheerfully while having a big meat in her hand with her sheep behinds her. And Gordon just mumbling about friendship and how it important. A shame nobody heard him. 

"Oii Luck. I bought this!" Magna said so casually. Like not before a minute he was blushing. 

BOOM!

All the black bulls is in Luck room. 

Huh?

Magna was surprised. Even his eyeglasses was surprised to the fact that they broke. Even eyeglasses have feelings, you know?

The next thing Luck sow is a flying meat coming right to his throat. And cold sheet and full from water. Magna screaming at Vanessa because she did that, putting this wet sheet in her forehead. Noelle is slapping Asta for some reasons. Captain Yami didn't give a fuck. He wasn't even with them, he was taking a manly dumb in the toilet. However, Grey is hovering over Gauche saying 'Am shy don't look at me' and stuff. While Gauche is trying to get rid of Grey so he could WORKSHIP Marie in peace. And Luck is only laughing and coughing in the same time. And just electric Magna with his magic.

So it been like this until 9:30 PM until Captain Yami said he would kill them if they didn't go to sleep. He just wanna get ride from them. Make them shut up.

9:39 PM

"Luck... are you awake..?" Magna entered Luck room in a quite peace so captain Yami don't know. "Huh? Magna-?" Luck said making sure if this is Magna or some delusion. Magna just set down in Lucks' bed. The suiting himself and cover him self in the blanket next to Luck. Luck only laughed at him with his usual laugh then said "what are doing here?" And kept his smile. We all know his smile. "I will not leave until i make sure that you are alright," Magma pouted and said "because that what real mam do!" Luck only opened his mouth with a smile, and just looked. Then he said "I would had killed you right now if I wasn't sick." Luck then cough and went a sleep. 

Did he just said that then slept?!

That  voice kept repeating in his mind countless of times. Then looked at Luck only. Luck opened   his eyes and got near to Magna and said. "Am gonna sleep, what about you? Your not only gonna look won't you. You are to weak to stay til next morning!" Luck really meant to annoy Magna. Well, Magna wanted to kill Luck but.. damm he is still sick, annoying,.... and cute.. Magna only locked Luck face. 

"No am strong" he pinched Luck cheeks 

"No you're not" Luck pulled Magna hair

"Yes I am" he pinched harder 

"No your not" he pulled harder 

"Yes I AM" Magna pinched harder.

They kept like this until they had enough from pain. Then looked at each other. Magna gave Luck a serious look. But then Luck face was more red. From the pinching and his fever went up. Luck looked like drunk. Luck then giggled. "What so funny?" Magna said with a blush in his face. Next thing happened that he got a kiss. Lips to lips.

Luck cheeks was rose-pink from the sickness

MANGNA FACE WAS A REAL FIRE FROM LUCK KISS. What happened next that Luck felt asleep in Magna chest. And Magna went blank to the fact he fainted and fell down to the bed. Them he slept. Arm in arm with Luck.

Morning 6:30 AM

The next morning Asta, Noelle, And Vanessa went go Lucks' room to check on Luck. And they sow them sleeping together. Magna and Luck arm in arm still. Since that day Vanessa teased Magna about it. And every time she did, he remember the kiss.

 Weeks later and Luck And Magna, those dorks, started dating..

The end 

Requested by @DeppressedCosplayer