UL-11

Hello Guys 👋👋👋

How are you all?

****

Ragini who is sleeping gets disturbed by her phone ring. She frowns in her sleep. She moves her hand to find the phone still closing her eyes with frown still playing on her face. She receives the call without looking at the caller id.

Ragini: (in sleepy voice) I am sleeping will call you later. Sorry to whoever it is.

She says and let's the phone just like that near her ear.

Sanskar: (who is on the line chuckles hearing her) Your to be husband Mrs. Soon to be Sanskar Maheshwari.

Ragini: (opens her eyes being irritated) God! Why don't you let me sleep Sanskar? Last night also same.

Sanskar: Haww... So mean. Is it the way you talk to your boy friend? You got bored in less than 24 hours. So mean!

Ragini: (sleepy and crying voice) Please let me sleep. I will call you once I wake up.

Sanskar chuckles.

Sanskar: Ok happy sleeping sweetheart. Will be waiting for your call. Love you.

Ragini: Love you too. Good night.

She keeps the phone aside and Sanskar laughs listening her. He looks at the Wallpaper of his phone and smiles. It's her picture who is looking so cute pouting keeping her hand under her chin.

He chuckes as he remembered how she posed last night when he asked her to pose something so that he can officially put her picture as his phone wallpaper

Sanskar: Will be waiting for your call sweetheart.

He says to her photo and kisses her photo. He then moves out of his room. He finds Jeevika setting the dining table. He moves and sits on the chair.

Sanskar: What are the plans for today di ma?

Jeevika: I have duty Sanku baby. After breakfast I will leave.

She says serving him.

Sanskar: I will drop you then.

Jeevika: Your Jiju is coming to pick me.

Sanskar: He will come back from his home and then take you to hospital again towards his home. Arey atleast think of our grand children. They also have to use the fuel. Please don't waste it di ma.