UL-24

Hello guys 👋👋👋

****

Sanskar is sitting in the mandap and doing puja. Ragini comes along with Jeevika and Nisha and sits beside him. He once looks at her and gets mesmerized. She is looking absolutely stunning in her red lehenga with maang teeka and nose pin. He forgot that he is doing puja and was just staring her. Ragini feeling his gaze looked at him. Their eyes meet making it an eyelock. Ragini's eyes showed happiness as this time she could see his love more than his pain.

Others who are looking at them smile happily. RagSan's eyelock gets disturbed due to pandit ji. Sanskar immediately looks away and get back to puja while Ragini smiles lightly. He might be angry, hurt with her but his love is always unconditional. He proved it every time. She became determined to gain him back. She is determined to get back her naughty, teasing Sanskar. She looked at her bhabhi who smiled and ensured her nodding her head. She smiled and nodded her head.

Pandit ji: Come forward for Kanyadhaan!

Jeevika and Viren look at eachother and move towards them. They both place Ragini's hand in Sanskar's hand when Pandit ji asked them to completing the ritual of Kanyadhaan. Viren's eyes turned teary. He wiped them away looking at the happiness in Ragini's eyes. Sanskar is looking down not wanting to getting lost in her. Ragini on the otherside is just staring him. Sanskar could feel her gaze but didn't look at her as he knows he will get lost in those beautiful eyes of her and would end up falling weak.

Ahana, Shravan, Vinay, Arjun and Nisha are standing there. Arjun is holding Nisha's hand while Nisha is supporting him. Yes he started moving on but seeing your love getting married is not easy. It did broke him but Nisha is the one he had beside him all the time.

Jeevika did Ghatbandan. Pandit ji asked them to stand for pheres. They both stood and Sanskar moves a bit towards her and just held her hand. Ragini looked at their joined hands and prayed to god to give her strength to make everything fine soon. They started taking pheres while all started showering flowers. Nisha looked at Arjun who is smiling looking at Ragini's happy face. He is showering flowers on them happily but his eyes does have tears. Once the pheres are done Nisha again held his hand and caressed it calming him. He just took her into his embrace which calmed him. Nisha smiled in his embrace still looking at RagSan.

Soon Sanskar adored Ragini's neck with mangalsoothr and foreline with Sindoor. Pandit ji declared them to be husband and wife. Arjun took a deep breathe and smiled at Nisha. Nisha came out of his embrace and held his hand.

Arjun: Thank You!

He said looking straight into her eyes. She frowned and made an angry face. He chuckled lightly seeing her.

Arjun: Ok give back my thank you.

He said forwarding his hand. She just hit his palm finally chuckling. He once again hugged her chuckling. She smiled. They both looked at RagSan holding eachother's hands. RagSan move towards Dp and took his blessings. Dp caressed Ragini's hair. She smiled at him warmly. They then moved towards nani and took her blessings. Then towards VirIka. Jeevika looked at them with teary eyes. Ragini hugged tight letting her tears flow.

Ragini: I promise will make everything fine soon.

She whispers in Jeevika's tears with teary eyes. Jeevika smiles. They break the hug. Viren is just looking at his princess who is now going away from him. Staying away from her is always painful for him. But she always have to go away from him twice for studies and now completely leaving him to her sasural. She is his everything and now when she is going away he is not able to handle it. He hugged her tight and both of them cried. After few minutes both of them break the hug and Viren wipes her tears. He kisses her forehead lovingly. Sanskar is all the time just looking away. Jeevika looks at him and holds his hand. He looks at her.