UL-20

Hello guys 👋👋👋

*****

Ragini is sitting in front of mirror blankly while Nisha is making her ready.

Nisha: Ragu!

Ragini looks at her. Nisha sighs. She sits beside her on the floor on her knees and holds Ragini's hands.

Nisha: I know this is not the right time for you both to get married but it is happening. This is the best moment one will get in their life. So try to make it memorable.

Ragini: (with teary eyes) I can't do it Nishu! I can't. I am doing it just for bhabhi.

Nisha looks at her with teary eyes. Ragini looks herself in the mirror and goes to flashback of a week ago.

@flashback

Ragini and Jeevika are walking in the nearby park of GM.

Jeevika: Ragu how much you love me?

Ragini: (looks at her) Why are you asking this suddenly bhabhi?

Jeevika: I asked you first. So you have to answer me first.

Ragini looks at her for one second and turns to look straight while walking.

Ragini: I Love You so much that I will give my life if you ask me to.

Jeevika looks at her overwhelmed. She stops making Ragini stop. She holds Ragini's hand.

Jeevika: Will you give me something then?

Ragini looks confused but nods her head.

Jeevika: Give me back both my children. My babu and my Ragu. I want to see both of them happy like before.

Ragini looks down with teary eyes.

Jeevika: (continues) I want you both to get married.

She states straight point. Ragini looks at her being shocked and tears roll from her eyes.

Jeevika: He accepted for it.

Ragini looks at her even more shocked. She takes her hands away from Jeevika.

Ragini: (wiping her tears) For the first time I am feeling you are selfish bhabhi.

Jeevika looks at her painfully. Yes she is selfish. Selfish to see her brother and sister in law happy in whom her life stays happy. She will go to any extent to make both of them happy even if it costs her life.

Ragini: I can't do this bhabhi. I am very sorry for this.

Ragini was about to move but Jeevika holds Ragini's hand and keeps on Jeevika's womb which she knows will definitely work. Ragini looks at her painfully.

Ragini: (painfully) You are asking me to add salt to his wounds bhabhi and I can't to do it. Please bhabhi don't do this.

Jeevika doesn't budge. Ragini looks at her with pleading face. Jeevika looks away. Ragini sobs silently looking at her.

Ragini: (crying) Bhabhi please no.

Jeevika closes her eyes painfully but still doesn't budge.

Ragini: (helplessly) Ok!

Is the word she could pronounce. She gulped hard and ran from there making her hand free from Jeevika's hand. Jeevika looks at the way Ragini went painfully. She sits on the bench and cries vigorously hiding her face in her palms.

Jeevika: Yes I am selfish. I am selfish to get you both together. I am sorry babu I am very sorry to hurt you even more but I am scared to lose any of you both. I am sorry. I am really very sorry.