🚬

We walked to a swing set

We walked to a swing set. I felt like a little girl again. I sat on the swing. I started swinging slowly.

Theo and Boris went on the others. They were talking. "Y/n? Want one?" Boris asked. I shook my head, "I don't do that hardcore shit." I pulled out a cigarette then I looked at theo. "Did you do it?" I asked him. He nodded.

I looked at the sunset. "So, do you hate xandra?" Boris asked. I looked at him, "Yeah, I would never consider her as my mother at all." He nodded.

A few mintues later we get off the swing set and walk back. Boris and Theo started acting up. "Guys, you have to act normal when we get back to the house." I said. They nodded. "Theo? Why is your sister so hoot." Boris started to mutter. "Shut upp." He said. I shook my head and we walked in the house, quietly.

I grabbed both other their hands and we walked to the stairs. "Theo, y/n." Xandra said. We then our heads. "Your f-father.. h- He was driving and he got into a car crash." She said. My heart dropped slightly. I cared about him but, he hurt my mother.

I turned my head towards Theo. He looked at me. "So what are you saying?" He asked. "He's dead?!" She said and started crying a river. Her friends held her. Theo started laughing for no reason. "Shut up." I whispered. "D-do you think t-this is funny?!" Xandra shouted. He kept laughing. I lightly hit him. A few mimtues later we sit on the steps.

Boris gets up and takes on of the girls wine glass. I shook my head because he was not sneaky about it. I giggled. The girl looked at him like he was crazy. She started talking. "Oh sorry." He said. He then walked back and sat on my lap. Um okay.

I looked at theo. "Are you okay?" I asked. He nodded. We then walked upstairs. Theo walked into his room. He started packing. "What are you doing?" Me and Boris asked. "I'm leaving before people start showing up." Theo said. "Both of you, come with me." He said. "Where?" Boris asked. "New york." He said. "What?" Boris said confused. "Me and y/n can't stay here with her." Theo said.

I nod and ran to my room. I started packing my things as well. Boris walked in, "y-youre going?" I looked at him, "Look Boris, i really do wish I could stay but i don't wanna stay with xandra." He nodded.

We quietly went outside. "Are you coming?" I asked Boris. "You guys go." He said. We looked at him. "One or two days." He said. We sigh. Theo takes my two bags and puts them in the trunk of the taxi. I started walking to the taxi but Boris grabs my wrist.

"I have to tell you something.."

"What is it?" I asked. "I-I um." He then kissed me.

________________

Hey! I'm going to update this one more. In starting to get back into Finn lmao. Anyways, hope you enjoyed!! 💜