Queen story ideas part 1

Tenement Funster (Maylor)

It's the 1980s, Roger and Brian have decided to run away together and start a new life where nobody knows who they are. Problem is, neither have enough money for travelling. Roger's gotta sneak around, trying to steal a guitar for Brian, that way they can get paid for doing small gigs at pubs. Next thing they know, people recognize who Roger is, and know he's been stealing from them. The two are chased out of a bar one night, where Roger finds a running car and threatens both Freddie and Deaky out of it with a knife.
Brian and Roger make the speed of light outta that place, leaving Deaky and Freddie behind at the bar. Cops are called, motorcycles are chasing after the stolen car, Roger and Brian are trying to skip town, meanwhile, they both confess to each other the kind of life they wish they could have together. But will they make it out alive?

'39 (a Brian fanfic)

In the year of 1939, astronauts are called to do a mission in space. Brian is one of the volunteers, and has to leave his husband, (homosexuals weren't respected back then, but bear with me) Roger behind.
When the spaceship lands, all volunteers are ordered to go in search of whatever the hell they can find, that would help scientists learn more about space. Brian is accidentally left behind  (or maybe it was on purpose, human sacrifice, who knows?) And anyways, the story is about Brian trying to find his way back home. Will he return home before the Earth is old and grey? Will he ever see Roger again?? What if Frank the robot makes an appearance?! The story is up to you!

HE makes me (stormtrooper in stilettos) Maylor fanfic

Brian's in an incient that leaves him in need of a donor. While recovering in the hospital, but also in a coma, he creates a small world in his mind, that seems so realistic to him. At first it's only him in this strange world, but pretty soon a blonde boy shows up, and now exists in his little world as well.
It's just the two of them, and Brian finds himself falling in love with the mysterious boy. Throughout Brian's coma, he can sometimes hear nurses and doctors discussing whether or not to pull the plug and kill him. At those times, he finds himself lying in Roger's cocoon of love, where the blonde keeps him warm when terrified of dying.
Brian knows that the day he leaves this world, and wakes up from the coma, he'd still love the Roger, and never forget about their memories.
After finally waking up, Brian is informed that he was saved when they found a donor, and he turns to see Roger in the hospital bed next to him.