Aftermath

Third P.o.v

A huge wall of concrete was created beside All Might, who was at his time limit, and getting in the way of Kirishima who was running to the 'Flooded Zone' to check what was the thing that created the lightning.

???: "We'll check all the students for injuries in the front gates. I suggest you to head there now. Leave the injured been taken care by your teachers." Kirishima nodded.

Kirishima: "Roger that, sir!" With that, he ran towards the gates.

All Might: "Thank you, Cementoss. But we need to check what was that in the 'Flooded Zone'."

Cementoss: "Don't worry. Abe is in the case."

Inside the 'Flooded Zone', Y/n could be seen at the bottom, laying there and losing consciousness. In the distance, something was getting closer to him.

Abe Sapien, had blue skin, gills, and fish like attributes. He was swimming in the 'Flooded Zone, looking at the source or cause of the whirlpool and lightning.

Then, he stopped swimming when he saw someone at the bottom. When he got closer, his eyes widened when he recognized the boy. Without hesitation, he swam towards him, picked him up bridal style, and ascend to the surface before it was too late.

When he reached the surface, he jumped out of the water, and landed where All Might and Izuku were. They flinched when he landed. Abe laid Y/n on the floor.

Izuku: "Y/N!!!" He crawled towards Y/n.

Red/Liz: "Y/N!!!" Red put his huge revolver back in his holster and Liz put out the fire that was on her arms, and ran towards Y/n side.

Abe: "Liz, I need your help with the CPR!" He put both of his hands over Y/n's chest, ready to do CPR.

Liz: "Alright!" Liz kneeled beside Y/n's head, holding his mouth open and ready to pinch his nose.

Abe started to compress his chest several time. Then, he signaled Liz to start. She pinched his nose, pressed her lips into Y/n's, and started to blow air several times. She separated, but nothing.

Abe compressed his chest again, then Liz blew air into his mouth. Nothing. They done it a third, a fourth, a fifth, but nothing.

Red: "Why isn't he reacting!? Try again!!!"

Liz: "RED!!!" She warned.

Cementoss: "Please, head to the front gates." He blocked the way towards the other side of the wall he created.

Kyoka: "Where's Y/n!? Is he ok!?" She, with Momo and Denki who was thinking straight, were behind her and worried about Y/n.

Cementoss: "The other teachers are attending his injuries. Please head to the front gates."

Momo: "Let us check on him. At least let us see him for just a moment." Cementoss shook his head.

Cementoss: "I'm sorry, little miss. But I cannot allow you to pass. We're attending his injuries and they are healing him. So please, head to the front gates."

Kyoka was hesitant on walking away. She just wanted to see if Y/n was ok. Momo put a hand on Kyoka's shoulder and told her that they should leave. Despite both of their urge to see Y/n, they left with doubt and worry within their mind. Denki on the other hand was a little confused of what happened.

On the other side, Liz and Abe were still doing CPR on Y/n, but still nothing.

Red: "Goddamnit, kid!" He pushed away Abe, and put his normal hand on the abdomen. "Wake up!!!" He just compressed his abdomen, making Y/n spit out some water.