🌴Memories and Boggarts🌴

_______________________

𝐈'𝐦 𝐚 𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞 𝐝𝐫𝐮𝐧𝐤, 𝐈 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐢𝐭

𝐈'𝐦𝐚 𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐡𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐚𝐬 𝐡𝐞𝐥𝐥

𝐈'𝐦 𝐚 𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞 𝐛𝐢𝐭 𝐮𝐧𝐡𝐨𝐥𝐲

𝐒𝐨 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭, 𝐬𝐨 𝐢𝐬 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐞𝐥𝐬𝐞

_________________________

🌴Unholy by Miley Cyrus🌴

*Sexual scenes and drugs*

The past few days were quite quiet, the dementors were making the weather change drastically from a sunny September to a freezing and depressing October. As Cassandra started to get ready, she could feel herself longing for her bed, Cassandra put on her uniform with drowsy eyes and found herself at the Slytherin table drinking a black coffee with cinnamon and two sugars.

"Sanchez, you alright? You look grim" Blaise laughed

"You're so lovely to me Zabini" Cassandra glared at Blaise causing his laughter to grow "I feel like I was hit by a car".

"You look it too, any reason why?" he looked quite concerned despite his previous laughter.

"These bloody dementors, I can barely sleep and on top of that they make the grounds so cold, I wish they'd fuck off," Cassandra said as she gripped her mug, trying to capture its warmth.

"I'll keep you warm" Blaise winked at me

"First of all, that's gross, second of all, I am not going to jail for you" Cassandra laughed before spooning porridge into her mouth. 

"Why would you go to jail?" Pansy asked as she and Draco sat down next to them.

Cassandra rolled her "Blaise asked to receive the amazing task of keeping me, warm"

"Yeah he's not worth it, I, on the other hand, might be" Draco smirked, Pansy looked as if a knife had been lodged into her stomach and soon a green mist was seen in her eyes.

"You can keep me warm, Dracy" Pansy shuffled closer to Draco who now, looked quite uncomfortable.

"The only thing keeping me warm will be -" Cassandra was interrupted

"will be what? I am sure we are all interested to know what is going to keep you warm" Severus had stopped directly in front of Cassandra, his voice echoed across the great hall, and jealousy was carried in his tone. 

Cassandra knew he was trying to embarrass her by the way he was looking at her and the way he was pleased by the chatter in the hall coming to an abrupt stop, the staff table was looking at them with eagle eyes, and students whispered amongst themselves about his question.

"My hot water bottle, Professor" Cassandra smiled innocently "But I'll see what Professor Lupin's plans are for tonight, I know you don't have much experience in the bedroom and if you do you probably aren't that good" Cassandra smirked knowing that she had dug her knife deep into his heart and she didn't care, he should know better than eavesdropping.

The Gryffindor table started laughing, their laughter boomed like a lion's roar, Harry grinned at Cassandra from across the table, and she too smiled as she looked over to her Slytherin friends who were also holding back their laughter.