High School 1 & 2

5 students went to an after-school club for school. They went home first to have a snack and then have a bus pick them up. These students were: Amy, Jayden, Forest, Jasmine & Carl. Amy is a girl that loves school. She is cautious about her grades yet she is kind to her friends and teachers. Jayden is a boy who has a crush on Amy, he wants to win her affection over. Forest is a girl who loves to be with nature, but her parents are pushing her to get better grades. Jasmine is a girl who loves meditation, she uses it to calm herself down. Last but not least is Carl. Carl is a boy who wishes to be cool. He tries to fit in but fails badly. Now that we're done with the overview, let's get right into the story. (Note: This game is really anticlimatic, it's not that interesting but I promised something and I will finish this...Somehow.)

"Alright kids we're here." The teacher said as he and the kids walked out the bus.

"Doesn't it feel great to be back in school?!" Amy asked her classmates.

"Yep! Feels great to be back in the lowest budget school ever!" Carl replied sarcastically.

"Can you not?" Jayden replied to Carl with a fist.

"Fine..." Carl sighed.

"Alright class! Settle down its time for attendance." The teacher said and read the attendance sheet.

"Amy?"

"Here!"

"Jayden?"

"Here sir!"

"Jasmine?"

"Here."

"Carl?"

"Here teach!"

"Forest?"

"Here Mister!"

Suddenly, the power went out.

"RUN!!!!!" Amy randomly shouted and ran out.

"From what?" Jasmine replied. "I am trying to meditate."

"Maybe the random skeleton walking around, I don't know." Forest said calmly. "Hey mister skeleton want to be friends?"

The skeleton looked at Forest. The skeleton later slapped her and Forest fell down and didn't get back up.

"SHE HAD NO CHARACTER DEVELOPMENT!" Jayden shouted.

"What did I say?!" Amy exclaimed. "We have to RUN!"

They were going to follow her footsteps when the power went back on. They then all decided to meet up back at the classroom.

"Okay so we lost Forest..." Amy said with a sigh. "Do you think we can find a random clue for no odd reason?"

"Yes we can, Amy-chan!" Jayden said and ran out.

"I'm just going to calm myself down by meditating!" Jasmine said and got in the position.

"T-T-THERE'S BLOOD BY THE GYM DOOR!" Amy screamed.

"Damn but the door itself is locked." Carl said. "Maybe we can find a key in the locker room."

"Found it!" Jasmine shouted with a key surprising everyone.

"H-h-how?!" Jayden asked her. "You were just meditating!"

"Well I saw an open locker room and I found a key in one of them!"

"Well that's great!" Amy exclaimed. "Use it! Use it!"

Jasmine used the key and unlocked the door. It led outside where there we random pits.

"Fall in one you die." Carl said.