Field Trip

A group, with five members came in. They were known as, Alicyn, Todd, Walter, Sandra & Olivia. Alicyn is the type of girl who would act like an older sister, though isn't very brave herself. Todd would act like an older brother, and is actually brave. Unlike someone who was just mentioned. Now Walter is just a boy who loves to see new things. Even if they are being chased by something, he'll still cherish the moment forever. Sandra and Olivia, the sisters, who love using sarcasm to make their friends feel down. Now this group of 5 made it to the Robloxia Museum with their two tour guides, (which we'll call guide 1 and guide 2).

"Welcome to the Museum of Robloxia class!" Guide 1 exclaimed.

"I'm ready to learn! You too Todd?" Alicyn exclaimed and asked.

"Never been more ready." Todd replied.

The group went in the museum and looked at the displays.

"This is teh Epik Duck!" Guide 1 explained. "It's been here since the olden times.

"Wow it looks so epic!" Guide 2 exclaimed.

"Isn't it just a giant rubber duck?" Sandra asked.

"Pretty sure it is." Olivia agreed.

"No its much more than that! You'll learn in your history class." Guide 1 replied. "Next is the apple."

"It looks SO COOL!" Walter exclaimed with star eyes.

"Yes Johnny Appleseed could pick them up so fast, it helped teach him what "gravity" was." Guide 1 exclaimed.

"Isn't it just a normal apple?" Sandra asked.

"It looks like it." Olivia replied.

"It's much more than that." Alicyn added. "It helped Appleseed find out what gravity is.

"Didn't Newton find out gravity?" Sandra asked.

"Have you ever read the story of Johnny Appleseed you uncultured?" Guide 2 responded.

"You two are just dumb..." Sandra replied.

"Now look at this almost extinct animal!" Guide 1 exclaimed.

"Yea...I've seen that in Pet Simulator.." Olivia replied, ruining the thrill of the moment.

"Well this NEW exhibit will impress you guys!" Guide 2 exclaimed, changing the subject.

"Aaaaaa I've heard of it! The Egypt exhibit!" Alicyn said with happiness.

"This way children." Guide 2 said again, leading them to the exhibit.

"It looks very rare." Todd said upon looking at it.

"Can I keep it?" Walter asked.

"No you stupid child, you cannot." Sandra replied.

"It's glowing though!" Walter exclaimed now with a whining tone.

"The artifact is glowing...Strange." Olivia said concerned.

Suddenly, a burst of smoke with a face on it came and chased the crew.

"I DID NOT SIGN UP FOR THIS!!!!!!" Alicyn exclaimed.

"He looks friendly! Let's say "hi!"" Walter shouted as he turned to the smoke but Todd picked him up and turned away.

The smoke was later gone as the group was exhausted from running.

"Let's just go to sleep..." Guide 2 said quietly.

"YOU WANT US TO SLEEP WHEN WE LITERALLY ALMOST DIED?!" Sandra shouted angrily.