I WANNA BE YOUR LOVER.

Sam Sam Sam Sam Sam. He is stuck in my head. Damn him and his amazing personality! Why can't I unlike him, I should still be angry at him for forgetting me. I hate this lalalalalalalala.

"Kian?" I asked we were playing hide and seek and I was partnered with Kian thankfully.

"Yes?" He said coming out of his deep thought.

"Did Sam really forget me?" I asked. Oh no, I felt tears suddenly start forming in my eyes and a few seconds later I felt tears run down my cheek.

"Oh my god, Emma don't cry!!" Kian cried worried and pulled me into a hug.

I finally broke down.

"There there, it's going to be alright okay? Your going to be fine and have Sam crawling at your feet again!" Kian said. Wait WHAT!

"Kian!!! Sam doesn't crawl at my feet you idiot!"

"That's no way to talk to your boyfriend!" Kian shouted.

"We're not actually dating dude shut up" I laughed, he cracks me up.

"But Emma, I WANNA BE YOUR LOVER BEBE!" Kian giggled

"Awww Kiki well in that case... no" I smirked, kian frowned

"Fine be like that!" Sticking his tounge out at me.

"Fine, when I go see one direction in concert and meet Harry styles then I---

"IM SORRY UM SORRY IM SORRY!! I LOVE YOU SOSOSOSOSO MUCH!!! Pleaaaasaaaase take me" Kian grinned

"I dunno maybe I should take, Corey, Antonia, Jarrad and Sam with me?" I said purposely missing out kian

"Babe I love ya? Now take me with yoooou" Kian grinned

"Fine under one condition;)"

"YES YES YES YES!" Kian grinned

"You've got to shout at the top of your lungs, that I'm your best friend!"

"Fine I will" Kian smirked, once we got caught, we took a break and and kian shouted at the top of his lungs that he loved me and that I was his best friend. Aww he's cute:)

We started playing hide and seek again and this time I was pared with Jarrad.

"Wanna watch Sams vlog?" He suggested

"Sure..."

"Hey guys what's up it's Sam, Im outside yes and in all alone.." Then I heard somebody shout in the background.. Wait that's Kian?!?!?! SAM WAS EASEDROPPING ON US!!

"did you hear what I just heard?" I asked Jarrad

"Did you hear what I heard?!" Jarrad said shocked.

The little jskakdmgma.

"SAM POTTORFF! Stop easdropping and instead be a man!!" I heard Antonia shout, looks like she's seen him. We all came out to see Sam standing behind a bush and he finally came out..

"I'm sorry, I was stupid and foolish for even being with that slut" Sam explained

"Kian.. I hope you and Emma are happy together" Sam coughed.

Awkward..

I looked at Kian and was just away to tell Sam the truth when.

Kian butted in

"Thanks dude, she's a keeper" Kian winked at me

Oh no, this isn't happening! Holy fudge cake.