Come Back To Me

It had only been minutes since Team Minato came back from their mission yet every single member sprinted towards Konoha's hospital. Minato, who was ahead of his two other students, was carrying his third and probably smallest student in his arms who of which was bleeding heavily.

Being the Ninja Minato was, he reached the village's hospital within a few moments but non too soon as the small boy went limp. "I need a Medic now!" The blonde shouted as he held the small boy close to his chest in a rather protective manner.

"Oh my goodness! I'll get Lady Tsunade!" A short brunette woman ran down the corridor and moments later there was a mass of blonde hair and cleavage in the Jonin's face.

"Namikaze you have three seconds to tell me what the hell happened!" The Sannin screamed as she took the boy into her arms checking his pulse then she swiftly turned on her heel and half ran back down the way she came as the Sannin knew the younger blonde would be following her.

"W-we were ambushed Tsunade-sama. A rogue nin at least Jonin went to attack Rin, Obito went to save her but I-it was too late. Kakashi had stopped the attack by jumping in front of her. He got the sword through his chest. S-she tried to heal him as much as she could b-but-" Minato was cut off as Tsunade gave him a stern look which caused him to shut up.

"My medical team are going to have to operate. Please wait in the waiting rooms. We are going to have to act fast to save him. Please Minato-kun do not blame yourself." And with that the older woman disappeared behind the big white double doors taking his student with her, leaving a teary eyed sensei behind.