Chapter 1

Tzuyu's POV

YAY! Finally, i'm done with my university! All i need to do now is find a job related to my course. And it's easy to do that! 

My older sister, Jihyo-noona, is the boss of a doctor so she could hire me and ask the nurse nor doctor to train me. I actually studied medical course so this job suits me.

I accepted my sister's offer and she told me that she will put me under the doctor that she's in-charge of. Jihyo-noona told me that i could start with my training right away. Hurray!!

Today is my first day of training. I live with my older sister and brother. My older hyung and i are the only ones who have our own cars while Jihyo-noona doesn't have one. But her boyfriend, Daniel-hyung, would always come and fetch her to work. I mean, they have been dating since high school. Isn't it long? It's good that nothing bad happened so far or else the boyfriend will get it from both me and my hyung.

Once i parked my car in the parking lot, i took the lobby to the 6th floor since sis told me to. When the door opened, there was an adorable-looking woman smiling at me which reveals her bunny teeth. Well, she looks like a bunny in the first place.

"Hello, are you Chou Tzuyu?" The woman asked politely with a friendly smile.

"Yes, i am and you are?" I said nicely, trying to be polite.

"I'm Im Nayeon. Jihyo told me that you will be training from today onward." Nayeon said friendly with a bunny teeth smile. 

"Okay. Do i call you noona?" I asked a question with one raised eyebrow.

"May i know how old are you? I'm 23 years old." Nayeon-noona said with a hand reaching out towards me slowly. 

"I'm 19 years old." I said with a smile and shook her hands.

"Well, you are quite handsome at your age!" The older girl said while wiggling her eyebrows.

"Of course i am handsome! Thanks for the compliment!" I said confidently and the shorter girl laughed.

"Anyway, let's go meet your boss!" Nayeon-noona said as she stretched both arms above her head enthusiastically.

"I thought Jihyo-noona is my boss." I said, confused.

"Ah...No. In this case, our boss will be the doctor. And the doctor's boss is Jihyo-ah." She explained kindly and i nodded my head, understanding what she meant.

Nayeon-noona led me to the doctor's office. She did tell me about the doctor while on the way but she didn't tell me that much. All she told me was the name and the gender of the doctor. She didn't tell me her age. I actually asked her about the doctor's age but she just told me,

"Just call her name with a noona. Like how you address me." 

Then nothing else. She started to babble about things and i admit that i didn't listen since she seems like she was talking to herself.

We reached a white door with a small doorknob. Nayeon-noona twisted open the knob and pushed it a little bit. She looked at me with a face, telling me to go in, and i entered the office then she closed the door without her entering the room. She probably knew what to do, i guess.

There was a beautiful woman writing something on a piece of paper. It seems like she didn't notice my presence. I sat down on the chair in front of her desk. She looked up, finally knew that i'm here.

"Hi, you must be Jihyo-unnie's brother. Sorry for not noticing you." The gorgeous doctor said. She was wearing her white coat with light blue scrub underneath and a stethoscope around her nape. She has a name tag on her white coat. Her name is Myoui Mina. What a beautiful name...She has a pretty name and even an amazing appearance.