Chapter 4

Jihyo's POV

As weeks passed, i noticed that my puppyu has rarely spoke to Mina. It could be because he's always with Nayeon-unnie since they are working together as a pair in the hospital. I decided to come up with a plan to make puppyu and Mina to talk to each other. I told Nayeon-unnie to go along with my plan and she, of course, agreed to it.

"Mina-ah! Tzuyu-ah! Jihyo and i are off now! The both of you should have a dinner together since it will be pretty late when you are done with your work." Nayeon-unnie said. We are in Mina's office.

"If you are off now, then Tzuyu can be off too since you 2 work as a pair." Mina said, not getting what we are trying to do while my cute tall brother just stood there with a confused look.

"Yeah, Mina-noona is right!" Tzuyu said in agreement with the doctor.

"I have something to talk to with Jihyo and it's urgent so i leave the rest to you, my partner in crime!" The oldest said and slapped puppyu on the arm.

"Ouch! That hurts!" Puppyu whined and rubbed his hurt arm with a glare at the oldest bunny, who smiled in apology. 

"Mina-ah, you should treat my boy to a dinner! He has been working so hard! I heard from Nayeon-unnie so you better treat my boy!" I said and Mina looked taken aback but soon became a calm expression.

"Okay, okay. I will." Mina said and rolled her eyes.

"No, no. Don't need to treat me. It's usual for me to work hard and i should be the one treating you." Puppyu said, shaking his hand and head in disapproval. Aw! My tall young brother is becoming a gentleman, unlike that Jeong-oppa!

"Anyway, unnie, let's go! You said you have something personal to tell me!" I said as i grabbed the oldest girl by the wrist and dragged her outside. I also dragged her to the pickup point since Dan is coming to fetch me and this bunny here.

"Wait, Dan. Let me just send this address to Puppyu." I said before letting him drive off. Nayeon-unnie is sitting behind while i'm sitting in front.

"Okay. Should i bring you girls home or...?" Dan asked while looking at me, typing on my phone, with a hand on the steering wheel.

"Could you bring us to this address first? I will text you once we are done." I said, showing the place to Dan.

"Okay, anything for you." Dan said with his signature smile that i have fallen for.

"Ehem! I'm still here, you know." The oldest girl said with arms folded.

"Chill. I'm sure you will have a boyfriend soon. So don't get jealous of our relationship." I told the bunny behind, who just hmph at me, while the man beside me just chuckled.

He then drove off to the destination. I hope puppyu won't arrive there first. I texted him to eat there with Mina.

------------

Fortunately, when we entered the restaurant, the 2 of them have not arrived yet. We decided to choose a seat first. 

A few minutes later, the pair has arrived and they sat down at a table beside ours. They probably couldn't recognize us since our backs are facing them. Lucky they chose a seat near ours so we could eavesdrop on their conversation.

We decided to just drink since we were really thirsty. The pair beside us had already placed their orders. Why is it so quiet on their side? Are they even talking to each other?

I got curious and changed my seat just so that i'm sitting across Nayeon-unnie and facing the pair behind the oldest girl.

They are not even talking to each other! Aish! Why are they not talking? Are they awkward with each other or something?