Chapter 6

Mina's POV

Today is my day off! Finally, Jihyo-unnie gave me an off day! Chaeng actually asked me to hang out with him since he also had a day off too.

We met up at the mall where we went shopping as a pair that time. We are in the supermarket, looking for groceries. Surprisingly, he can cook and often cook for his family. He's the same as Tzuyu and Jeongyeon-oppa, who can also cook. Wow...

We saw a familiar female figure. Oh! It's Jihyo-unnie! Come to think of it, she also have her day off today. Nayeon-unnie and Tzuyu doesn't have their day off today, sadly.

"Oh? You guys are here?" My boss said, surprised of our sudden appearance in the supermarket.

"Yeah, we are just hanging out." Chaeng said with a smile that reveals his cute dimples.

We then chatted for awhile. Looks like she's also here for groceries. She also can cook too so the 3 siblings can actually cook. Wow! Isn't that great? They can take turns to cook!

After minutes, Jihyo-unnie decided to leave since the brothers might be ending their work anytime soon and she needs to cook dinner for her precious siblings.

Jihyo's POV

After i paid for the ingredients, i went to the hospital to check how is my puppyu doing at his work. I didn't expect to bump into Mina and Chaeng. I didn't know that they are already close friends. 

Before looking for my youngest brother, i actually went to Nayeon-unnie's locker located in the women's shower room since we have our own lockers when we have to work overnight and needed to shower. 

Luckily, she was preparing to leave so i went up to her, startling her.

"Yah! Don't scare me like that! I almost got a heart attack, you know!" The older girl scolded.

"Hehe~ Sorry~" I said while giggling.

"Anyway, what brings you here?" Nayeon-unnie asked while carrying her sling bag on her shoulder.

I explained to her and she was shocked too, just like me. 

"Should i tell my puppyu brother?" I asked, not knowing what to do.

"Why hesitate? It's not like he has feelings for Mina, right?" Nayeon-unnie said, not getting the point that i'm trying to imply.

"I just feel like he has feelings for Mina...Don't you think so too?" I spoke and looked at her in hope that she will understand my point.

"Ah...As expected of the sister but i'm not sure. They don't really talk much at work and when hanging out together too. Plus, Tzuyu did mention that he doesn't want to be in a relationship, right? We shouldn't push him to Mina just because we think that he likes Mina. I mean, we will never know if he really does until he tells one of us." The older girl said. Wow, as expected of the oldest when using her brain.

"By the way, Jeong told me another reason why Tzuyu doesn't want to be in a relationship and i take it that what he told me is true?" Nayeon-unnie added on which made me confused a bit.

"You mean...?"

"That Tzuyu actually has a girlfriend before but broke up. Care to explain why you lied to me that he doesn't have one before?" Nayeon-unnie asked with a raised eyebrow and a questioning look.

"Mina was with us. She's not that close with him to know about his past yet. Plus, puppyu told us that we should keep it a secret about him having a girlfriend before. Ostrich-oppa told you because you are already close with Tzuyu. He can't bear to tell that in front of Mina, knowing puppyu might scold him for exposing him in front of a girl who is not that close with him." I explained and in the end, i looked at the older girl with guilty eyes.