Hello Kitty and gay panic

(Small time skip right here cause I don't want to start directly where I left off)

GAVIN'S POV

"Camila can you hand me the pink beads please?" I reached out my hand with my palm up as I waited for her to pass me the medium sized container full of pink crafting beads. "I got you." Camila quickly said as she grabbed the container and put it in the palm of my hand.
I look back down into my lap and pick up the Hello Kitty bead bracelet I'm making for myself. I have Hello Kitty's face done, I just need make and attach a loop so it can be put around my wrist. I start to carefully make the loop, but as I do so I get lost in my own mind, and the one thing I keep getting brought back to is Kevin fucking Siguencia.
I can't even understand why I'm thinking about that dude, he's just a normal __ year old guy, according to Camila he skateboards with his friends all the time, he works at a tire shop, and he likes to tie dye clothes for his skate brand, and none of that's out of the ordinary. He has a super cool style, really nice brown eyes, freckles that scatter his face just right, his voice is soothing and calm to listen to and his smile is so perfect and his.. 
Oh my god am I gay? What if Camila finds out? Am I supposed to tell Kevin or do I just lie to Camila? What if Kevin hates me if I tell him how I feel? What do I-
"The hell? Are you okay Gavin?" Camila said all of a suddenly, making me jump out of my thoughts. "I'm just.." I stop talking for a second and think of an excuse for whatever she was asking about. "I'm just making my bracelet. Why?" I said quietly, my mind still pondering the previous questions I was asking myself. "Yeah right you were making your bracelet." She said sarcastically to me. I looked at her with a hurt expression.
"Sorry. But you know that's kinda bullshit.. you weren't moving at all and you looked really worried. Can you tell me what's wrong Gav?"
She says while more careful of her words this time. "I'm scared Camila." I say honestly as Camila gives me a confused gaze. "About what?"
"..About me, I feel like I'm not good enough for you. You're so out of my leauge and it just makes me scared you'll.. find someone better?" I lie right to her face.
"Gavin, first off, I love you. If I didn't love you I wouldn't be dating you or be making bracelets with you, do you know how annoying it would be to teach someone I don't like how to make bracelets?" I softly laugh as she jokes to me. "But for real Gavin, I do love you. Honestly I can't even think of one other guy right now that I'd rather be with other than you, so don't even think about that. I love you Gav."
Camila leans in and gives me a kiss. "I love you too Camils" I give her a small and unsure smile. "I'm gonna go to the bathroom, I'll be right back babe," I say to Camila as I stand up and walk into the bathroom and lock the door handle. I sit down on the floor and lean my back against the outer bathtub wall.
I need to tell Kevin how I feel because even though I've only known him for a few hours I really can't shake the idea of him away.
I'm in love with my girlfriend's brother.