~Chapter 5~

~Time skip~

I nervously stand in between two other contestants as the judges sat in front of us, talking to each other quietly about their decisions.

Rebecca noticed my nervousness and placed her hand on my shoulder. "Easy girl. We'll both be fine"

I nod slightly and force a small smile. "Y-Yeah, thanks"

Our attention was turned to the judges went Simon cleared his throat in the mic. "Alright, trust me when I say we've had a really tough time choosing these girls because you are all so amazing but unfortunately we cannot take all of you on to the next stage. So, the first girl we have chosen to progress on to the next round is...Rebecca"

Rebeccas eyes widened in shock and relief, tears falling down her cheek with pure joy. "Oh my god! Thank you all so much!" She grinned widely. She gave me a quick hug before leaving.

I take a deep breath and try to calm myself. Have faith in yourself (Y/n).

A few more girls were chosen then it came down to the last place. Only one place remained. To say that I was nervous was an understatement. I could literally cry.

"This isn't an easy choice but we do see great potential in this girl from moment she first walked out onto the stage. So, the last place goes to...(Y/n)"

My eyes widened. My heart felt like it stopped beating. My eyes welled up with tears. Did he? He did! He said my name! I'm through to the next round! I thanked the judges before running back stage, only to be tackled in a bear hug.

"You did it love! You got through I knew you would!"

I grin hearing Louis voice ringing in my ears. I hugged him back tightly. "T-Thanks Louis. I couldn't be happier right now my parents are gonna be so ecstatic when I tell them!"

Louis chuckled and pulled back slightly from the hug to look down at me. "I'm sure they're already so proud of you"

I couldn't help but blush a little as my smile widened. "That means a lot" I raise an eyebrow hearing them calling out all the boys. I look back at Louis and smile sweetly. "You'll get through too, Louis. I know you will. Good luck" I lean up and kiss his cheek softly.

A blush covered his cheeks as he grinned softly, rubbing the back of his neck. "T-Thank (Y/n). I'll see you soon" he then walked out onto the stage.

I really hope he makes it through...I'm sure he will he's an amazing singer. I walk to a more private area before taking my phone out and calling my parents to tell them the great news.

Like I predicted they were ecstatic, my mom nearly burst my ear drum she screamed so loud.

When I got off of the phone with them the boys were walking off stage. I looked for Louis and saw...he had been crying, though they didn't look like tears of joy.

I frown and walk over to him. He quickly wiped his tears away and forced a smile. "H-Hey (Y/n). Looks like you had more luck than I did"

I gasp faintly and frown deeply. "Oh Louis I'm so sorry" I hug him tightly, feeling a little bit happy that he was hugging me back. I'm glad he's accepting my comfort.

"I-it's okay, I guess I just wasn't good enough"

"But-"

I was cut off by the stage manager calling out five boys names. Niall, Liam, Louis, Harry and Zayn.

Louis raised an eyebrow and pulled back from the hug looking at the stage manager then back down at me. "I'll talk with you after" he smiled faintly and walked over to the stage manager with the other four boys. Then a group of girls were called back and they all went out onto the stage.

I bite my lip and walk over to the side of the stage, watching from behind the curtain. I listened to Simon speak and didn't expect him to say that he was putting the guys and girls into two groups, and they were progressing onto the next round. I felt relief wash over me. I'm so happy Louis made it through!

Louis ran over and lifted me into his arms, spinning me around. "We're through! We're through to the next round!"

I giggle loudly as he did that. "I'm so happy for all of you guys! You really deserve it"

He set me down gently and chuckled softly. "Thanks (Y/n). I gotta tell my family"

"Hey why don't we all go out tonight and celebrate?" Harry suggested with a wide grin.

"That sounds like a great idea mate!" Niall exclaimed with his usual upbeat personality.

I smile and nod. "I'm down. You coming Louis?"

Louis smiled and nodded. "Absolutely wouldn't miss it for the world" he winked down at me.

I blush softly and giggle, brushing a strand of hair behind my ear.

"So we'll meet up then head out somewhere?" Zayn asked.

Everyone nodded in agreement.

Tonight is gonna be so fun!!