Sedation

Hello everyone! Thanks for taking the time to read this and favoriting it and marking it down in your libraby. It makes me happy. However, if you are uncomfortable with sexual assault or attempt rape please skip this chapter. Thank you.

Part of her wishes that she didn't leave the den, at least with that she feel some safe security. Fear once again sank in her just like the first meeting with Risotto except she didn't know what this naga with blonde hair and lavender scales wanted but decides to comply for now.

She swallows hard before answering.
"It's (Y/N), it's nice to meet you."

Melone lets out a delightful hiss, pleased with her answer. "Likewise darling, so polite too fuhuhu." He gazed at her small body, her curves, breast and legs . He licked his lips lustfully when he eyed at her hips and thighs mostly . She was perfect for child bearing and looks at her feet. Oh how he wanted to wrap his lips and tongue around those little toes.

(Y/N) watches him carefully and given how he hasn't said anything yet it seemed like he was distracted by something. She didn't know why and certainly didn't want to know why for that matter. Her clothes were right near him and bites her bottom lip in distress . 'Gods why do my clothes have to be near him!?' She mentally curses herself but she really wanted her clothes back.

'C'mon (Y/N) you can do this! Just grab your clothes and get out of her!' She tries to encourage herself and crotches down on the tall grass and slowly takes each step carefully, trying her best not to make too much noise. Her clothes were right there all she had to do was grab it. She slowly raised her hand slowly. As she moves her hand feeling the fabric on her finger tips, her fingers were shaking uncontrollably, her lips quivering and just when she was about to grab it, his tail moved side to side and hits against her unsteady hand.

"Ah!" She yelped and covered her mouth and quickly laid her body down, The shaking didn't stop.

"Hm?" Melone snapped out of his daydream trance. His tail hovers over her body. His eye blinks slowly and slithers towards the river. "Where could she be?" He looked behind the tree and tsks in annoyance . Melone goes into the other direction in hopes to find her.

She lets out a sigh of relief and sat up and held her clothes close to her chest. "Thank goodness.. at least my clothes are intact." She takes off the makeshift towel cloth around her body and shivers feeling the wind and quickly puts on her clothes. It felt much better to have them on, she dusts off any dirt that was on her clothes, it would be nice to wash them but its too dangerous to do that now.

She holds the cloth to her chest, her arms wrapped around it as she backtracks to the den, she would rather go back home but with how late It was starting to get. She didn't want to risk it. How many predators could be around this place and she could easily get lost at night, definitely not a good idea at all. But she missed everyone. She missed Narancia, Fugo, Bruno, Everyone.

The road she was walking had a lot of pebbles and sharp looking rocks and was careful not to step on them so she doesn't hurt her feet. She doesn't remember what happened to her shoes, probably lost them when Risotto carried her to his home. The rocky road led up to a hill, she raised her leg to begin climbing up and something cold and rough wrapped around her ankle and screams when she was raised in the air seeing blonde hair and the same purple scales from before.

"Finally found you Darling!" He lightly chuckled raising (Y/N) higher in the air . She was suspended upside down and felt the blood rush through her head. "I don't how you manage to escape the first time, but I assure you it won't happen again." He says as he licked his lips.