home

Finally! I've repaired the cabin/big shed-whatever it is! and it's now 6pm. I scoff. It took 2 whole hours. So of course I'm absolutely exhausted. There are absolutely no bugs, leaves, dust or even a little bit of snow in it! And the door is fixed. The light bulb worked, although I removed the light bulb and decorated the place with fairy lights. In the cabin, there was stairs that led to a deck, covered with a blanket, a dog bed, lots of toys, and another blanket. Next to it was a whole bin of dog toys.. I have a dog, Kipper, if you were curious. Anywho, On the floor there was a wide spread fluffy rug. The hut was filled with loads of sleeping areas, and two bowls, one for food, and one for water. Sometimes, there is also a small bowl for treats. On the window sill there lays a pillow because I've noticed that he likes to watch out the window a lot. Wait. I walked into the shed and stroked the fox in his high bed.
"What shall I name you, huh?"
"Maybe... Lucky! Because you're really lucky I found you and care for you, otherwise you'd have died."
He grew to not be scared of me, trusting me. And I trusted him! I always thought foxes were dangerous, but I put my face right on his sometimes, without fear. Everyone knows animals' main priority is taking care of their main organs. But for Lucky, I use her tummy as a pillow, and she doesn't mind. Oh wait though, she's not that big... it's only been 6 months. She's medium.

A week later

I walk in through the back door, shaking the snow off my boots. My mom is there, in front of me. I flinch so hard and try my hardest to cover it up.
"Heh, hi mom!"
"Where have you been going for the last 6 months? It's starting to bother me."
She says crossing her arms, frowning.
"What? You can trust me, I'm really responsible. As thoughtful as I am, I started thinking that it's essential to get fresh air! Nature is just so beautiful."
I imply, taking my boots off.
"I'm keeping my eyes on you missy!"
My mom says as I run upstairs and throw off my school bag.