caught

Exhausted, I jump belly first onto my bed, and close my eyes. Then, I hear unmistakable cries outside. Screams, barks... I jump up and look outside at the shed/cabin. I sigh and walk downstairs. I put on my fluffy night slippers, and quietly creek the back door open. Tip toeing, I hear owls and the wind whistled, and I approached the cabin, and entered.
"Shhhh, shh!"
I say, as Lucky jumps into my arms, hyperly.
"Shhhh.."
I say in a calmer tone, hugging him back.
I pull out the meat chunks from my pocket and he ate them from my hand.
"Did you miss me, buddy? I wish you could live in my room!"
I pause for a second, thinking.
"Oh wait.. you can!"
I picked him up and ran out, into my house, taking off my slippers, up to my room, shutting the door.
I watch, heart pounding as he explores the greater depths of my room, every bit of it. Licking my sheets, smelling my curtains, posing in my mirror, and chewing on my chapsticks. And then I hear a knock on my door. I jump up tossing Lucky under my bed, grabbing a book and pretending to read it.
It was my very annoying 11 year old sister, Casey.
"I need to borrow a charger."
She says wandering into my room, touching my stuff.
"Huh? What's that smell? Ew! You poo your pants!"
I roll my eyes and plug my charger out of my wall. Lucky then runs out from under my bed, panting, and then running away from the site of Casey. She gasps, putting her hands over her mouth.
"A f-fox!"
She screams running out, into mom's room. My heart feeling like it's going to jump out of my chest, I hesitate to move, shaking.