A FRIEND CALLED CHAOS

𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖔𝖕𝖊𝖓𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖆𝖈𝖙
TO LOVE IS TO DIE.

words are fragile like sugar paper on your tongue, sweet yet short lived. i ask for a taste, of you specifically, so i go in for a kiss. funny how your tongue is slick of plum juice, the ones plucked from the tree that the summer boys go missing by. i'm no fool, peered my ears to how you have a way to lure people in, seems you play that piper well. but i say nothing, not minding the way you may devour me cause i melt at the thought of you like butter on fluffy sunday pancakes run over with chocolate syrup. ( i wonder will you douse my flesh in some homemade honey, lather my bones in a fuck-ton of blueberry jam and make glaze out of my tears to pour over pumpkin spice cinnamon rolls that were so damn rich the sugar crystallized along the column of your throat but you liked things sweet, that's why you liked me ). i adore the way you wrap around me. you: saturn. with your rings round so tight i can feel you crushing against me, crushing me. lungs pierced and my nectar— flat champagne and watered down moonshine —floods my every being yet it's just as you wanted. perhaps you'll remember me since i'm not like the others, that's what you said. instead i'm just like you. i, too, have no soul.

(                 poetry verse two

( poetry verse two. )
bakaagou

—           inspired by: fleeting thoughts & long dreams since i've been told countless times that i should have a dream journal, bear witness to forgotten nightly adventures on paper. updates are fairly random. may change the graphic, not too sure yet. recommended to read in dark mode!