Chapter 2

~Vic~

I look away when he kisses her. I quickly catch up to the others and board the plane. I take a seat towards the back, pull out my phone and get on Twitter. I softly hum to myself "The Boy Who Could Fly" and suddenly my foot is tapping the beat. Everyone else sits in the front but I haven't seen Kellin board yet.

"Hey Viccy!" I hear Mox, our merch tent girl, say. I look to my left and see the short girl with deep iridescent purple, hip length hair. She has on her Collide with the Sky pull-over, white ripped skinny jeans and Selfish Machines canvas sneakers, that, for the record, she made herself.

"Hey Mox." I say and she hugs me.

"Where's Kelly?" she asks and looks at me with those crazy cool gray/blue eyes.

"He was saying goodbye to Katelynne." I reply.

"Cool. I'm going to sit with you!" I laugh as she plops down beside me.

"Kelly!" she exclaims.

"Hey Mox." Kellin says, "Can I sit with you guys?"

"Sure ya can." Mox says and pats the seat beside her.

"So have you told him?" Mox whispers in my ear.

I shake my head and look down at my phone. I didn't want to talk about the way I felt towards him. I was afraid that by confessing my feelings to him, it would ruin our friendship. I didn't want to ruin our friendship. He was so in love with her. I could never compete with a girl like that.

~~~~

We arrive in London, England around 9:30 at night. Mox and Kellin fell asleep around 7. Of course, that was in American time. I have no clue what time it is right now. Whatever the time, it is late because it's pitch black outside, except from a little help from the moon. I shake Mox awake then do the same to Kellin. "We're here." I say then look out my window.

"Yay..." Mox says half asleep. I yawn and stand after the plane lands.

"C'mon guys. Get up." I say and pick up Mox. She wraps her arms around my neck and her legs around my waist. She's light so I never mind carrying her. "Kellin. Up. Now." I say and nudge his leg with my foot.

He slowly gets up and says, "What?" I laugh and head off the plane behind Mike and Tony. "Right. Where's our bus?" Gabe asks.

"Outside." I say blankly. He looks at me and shakes his head.

"Alright everyone this way!" our manager calls and we start to follow him. "We're heading to the bus, then to the hotel and tomorrow, once everyone is up, we'll talk in the hotel lobby about your first show. Understand?"

"Yeah." most of us say.

We get outside and board the bus. I take a seat on the small couch we have in there, with Mox on my lap. Kellin joins me and I say, "If you're tired, I'll wake you when we get there."

"Thanks." he says but doesn't close his eyes. I sighs and play with Mox's hair. I need to tell him soon. I could do it during one of our shows or something. But he needs to know the truth.