Chapter 7

I felt kind of lonely, I mean how would you feel if somebody came in and left all the time. I was supposed to sleep, but my skull was buzzing with everything that had happened.
************************************
Since I couldn't fall asleep, I decided I would take a little walk around. I mean what Lily didn't know wouldn't hurt her, right?
I opened the door, and what I was expecting to be a grand entrance to a wonderful land was actually a boring old hallway.
The floors were creaking, the paint was cracked, and the ceiling was leaking. That was the first time I realized it was raining.
I kept on walking.
I had that sort of feeling that somebody was watching me. You know when you get the little shiver down your spine. You just feel like something is not right. That's how I felt right now. Made sense actually because of what happened after this.
"Willow?" Said a voice.
I knew who was instantly.
"Oh....um.....hi Finnegan." I said.
"Oh...um...Willow you can just call me Fin if that's easier."
"Okay, Fin then." I said uncertainly. "By Fin!"
And I tried to run away.
that was a bad idea.
He was fast. He caught me. He shook his head and said, "Did you really think it was going to be that easy."
"Yes....." I said. "Well......no." I admitted.
He shook his head again and laughed.
"Your not very bright for who you are, but a little training and you'll be better." he smiled for once. "Hopefully." he added.
"Wow, thanks. That makes me feel a whole lot better."
"I'm glad." he said.
He was sarcastic. Just like.....JASON!!!!!! I had forgotten.
"How far are we from home?!" I said quickly.
Fin looked taken aback.
"ANSWER ME!!!!" I demanded.
"Not far." he said nervously.
"Look, Lily told me to keep you here."
"Please," I said. "he's my only friend and he's kind of like a brother to me. Please do this, for me."
"Fine," he said. "let's go.