Chapter 6

When I woke up the next morning the room was different. Apparently they moved me to a different room. That made sense, after all there was no bright, white light in my face, only the warm sun which was kind of relaxing.
I was sitting alone in the room for a while thinking thinking about all that Lily had told me the other day. Was it true? Did I really have special powers? Was I really that special?
Then, suddenly the door opened. I just assumed that was Lily until I realized it wasn't. It was a tall boy with silvery blonde hair that was sort of long. It reminded me of the ocean. The boy was Finnegan.
"Oh....um...Finnegan.....i wasn't really expecting you to_"
"Listen," he cut across me. "I'm sorry about yesterday. I wasn't in the best mood. You know we all get like that sometimes."
He seemed nice.
"Anyway, Lily asked me to see how you were." I smiled. Lily was so nice. She was like a friend that I had known for a long time. I could see that smiling made Finnegan a little uncomfortable.
"Well," he said. "I see that you're fine now I'll just go tell Lily."
And with that he left. He left me all alone again.
I decided to think some more and go over what Lily had told me. Shadowhunters, wizards, witches, magical creatures, spells, magic itself, it was all real!
I couldn't believe it, I just couldn't believe it.
It was all too much. All this magic and crap. It was way too much to take in at once. I kind a wish Lily hadn't told me all of this yesterday.
I don't know if it was all the excitement or what, but somehow I just passed out again.
I woke up to the sound of footsteps. It was Lily, smiling down at me. I was happy to see her but I really didn't want to hear her explain more .I didn't want to pass out again.
Although, I was kind of glad it wasn't Finnegan . he makes me feel kind of awkward when he's around and I think he feels the same way about me.
"So how are you feeling?" she asked me.
"I feel like crap."I replied.
"Well," she said. "At least you're being honest.
We both laughed.
"Has Finnegan always been kind of weird?" I asked.
"Not usually, he's just acting a little upset right now. I mean he's always kind of acted this way, just not really like he has been lately." She smiled.
"You must be really confused right now Willow, and tired too. I'll have you rest some more and then I could have you meet........the others."
Then she left me alone again, just as Finnegan had.