[6] GIMA - Adam's P.o.V

Whelp, I’m glad I left that sexy scene to Rainy, because I totally would’ve fucked it up with my awkwardness.

Rainy!  I’ll never be mad at you.  Well…At least, not for dedicating without asking me first.  I can’t be so positive on anything else, though, because I cannot see into the future.  -.-  Wouldn’t that be cool though!  (P.S?  I can’t see myself EVER getting mad at you.  Like, seriously.  You’re just too damned loveable!)

That sexy beast over there?  Yeah, that’s Vence.  He hasn’t been in the story yet, but he will be.  Eventually.  Obviously.  Woot woot! >>

Oh, Rain?  “Zeke” not being a whore is debatable…

ANYWHORE!  You guys are not here for my pointless rambling; you’re here for Chapter Six.  So, uh…

HERE IT IS!

---

Fuck, way to go, Adam.  You let….Him…Take over.  Again.  And now Zeke is hiding in his room.  In tears.  Move, boy.  Damnit.  Move.

I carefully made my way over to his closed door and knocked on it.

“Zeke?  I’m sorry.”

I heard shuffling and sobs breaking past his beautiful lips.  I did that.  God, I’m so stupid.

“Zeke?  I-“

“Go away.”  He interrupted me, his voice harsh with anger and tears.

Fuck.  I just had to go and do that, didn’t I?

“Zeke.  Pl-“

“Just go away, Adam.”

“Okay, Zeke.  I don’t blame you if you never want to talk to me again.”

With that I spun around and walked away.  I vaguely recall feeling myself up to make sure I had my keys, phone, and wallet as I got to the front door.  I slammed my fist into the drywall by it, pieces of it falling to the ground.

I pulled my hand back out and flung open the door, running into a wide-eyed Willow.

“Check on Zeke for me.  Don’t leave him alone,” I spat.

“What did you do?!”  She screamed after me.

I did even bother answering.  Pissed off at myself, I somehow managed to get to my damned car.  I sat there with my face in my hands with my knuckles throbbing for god knows how long.

When I pulled my hands away, I noticed I had blood on my pants.  I quickly flipped my hands over and glared at my bruising and bloodied knuckles.

Fuck me.

I can’t believe I did that.

Why do I keep fucking up today?

I ran my fingers through my short hair and groaned loud enough to shake the car.  Then I pulled out the keys and hastily got out of there, thanking God that nobody had come out to check on me.

I drove for God knows how long.  At first, I didn’t recognise where I was.  And then I actually let everything sink in.  The trees, the gates, the depressing atmosphere, and all the tombstones.

I found myself moving, carefully winding my way through the freshly mowed grass, the graves, and all the flowers.  When I got to Gabby’s final resting place, I sunk to my knees.

“Gabby, I fucked up.  Big time.  I’m turning into someone you’d be ashamed of.”  I snorted without humor.  “You always used to say that you were so proud of me.  You wouldn’t be saying that if you were still around.  Not after today.”