[5] GIMA - Zeke's P.O.V.

Dedicated to this awesome bitch named Masonmaddness. Like honestly, how the fuck do you get any cooler? ;) hahaha I hope I'm spelling your user right and I hope you DO think me a creepy stalker, because, babe, I'm in your shower as I speak. Nice spongebob boxers ;)) -Rainy 

[Again, Bella, please don't be mad :O] 

 Wait...Do you mean to tell me that I..me...little old me...the nobody...gets to write the first smutty chapter :O I'm so fracking ;) honored! :O I'll make it extra smutty for you guys ;))

 Sex beast there, see? Tis' be Scottie. ;) 

Vote, Comment, do your sexy ass little thang ;) 

 -------

  What the fuck did he mean by that? I was in for it? In for what? And why did he sound so devilishly sexy all of the sudden? 

 I gulped, his burning gaze melting my insides and liquefying them, driving all thoughts and reason out of my mind as if a dozer had come and swept them away. There was so much power in his eyes, deep beneath the warmth and homey feeling I had always found myself drawn to; it was intoxicating. Such raw intensity. 

 "Ad-Adam?" I squeaked out mustering up enough will power to even speak, though I must say, I was even shocked I had been able to. It was like his stare had cast a spell on me, basically ruining me with just one look. 

 Damn. If looks could rape.

But...It wouldn't even be rape, not really. 

Why the hell are you thinking of rape when he's looking at you so seductively? Jump him loser! 

If I listened to my own thoughts I would be ten shades of fucked up. I couldn't just jump McSexy just because he was looking at me in a way I doubted anyone could fight against. That was illegal, jumping him. There was a law against that sort of thing. 

 "You really fucked up just then," he purred and my eyes widened as he moved closer to me, placing his hand on my shoulder. He pressed me into the couch until it was practically eating me and before my poor little mind or heart could wrap around what was going on, he was sitting in my lap, his knees on either side of me, digging into the couch. His hands pressed into the couch at the sides of my head, his head barely inches from mine, his cool, minty breath attacking my lips, wishing to invade my mouth and wrap itself around my tongue. 

 "I-I did?" I asked, my voice shaking with my nerves, my heart beating faster than humanly possible, or so it felt. My blood ran like wild fire through my veins, setting my world ablaze as his lips stretched into a dark seductive smile, his white teeth shining against the pale wet skin. 

 "Oh yes," he sighed and there was a tone of disappointment in his words, an under tone of sex appeal mixed with hard liquor, a dash of spice and a splash fire, "sadly, you're going to have to pay now." 

 I gulped, instinctively, and half of my mind was telling me how this was bad, how I should make him stop, get off, act himself, and make me food. 

 But.

The rest of me had spotted his erection and God it was pretty, even hidden by...wait were those my pants? 

 Bitch. 

I squirmed to get more comfortable, his weight quite pressing, and he hissed through his teeth when my flesh came into contact with his growing bulge, sending an army of shivers through me, each of them taking their own course through me, burning and killing every nerve ending they could find until I was squirming again, this time for a completely different reason.