GIMA Chapter 1 - Zeke's P.O.V

That's right, its Rainy here, writing this majical first chapter [I swear to god if you correct my spelling of Majic I'll shank you. That's how I spell it. I don't tell you how to wipe your ass, don't fucking tell me how to spell majic.]

 I hope you enjoy our story and leave comments below :) they make me all tingly inside ;) And vote of course :D I love your votes :D

 Pic is Zeke ;')

 -------

 The television was buzzing in the background, the movie I had been previously watching completely ignored now as lay on the couch on my stomach, my feet dangling in the air as I tried to pass the time by reading a trash magazine, one of the many out of Scotties room - I just hoped she didn't find out I snuck in her room and stole it. That would be funny; the girl had no temper fuse.

 She was a walking poster child for anger management.

Moments ago I had been quite entertained by Willow, watching in amusement as my adorable ball of fuzz, or other wise known as Monroe -yes I did name my kitty after Jayy, so what?- attacked her arm, scratching it all to hell.

 But then she up and left me all to myself, and just because Cas called her. What? I wasn't worth her time anymore?

 Bitch.

  I sighed, pulling my mind out of that whelm of thinking it was headed, and flipped the page, yawning as I read about how yet another sleaze took a photo of Brittany Spears' couchie and put it on the web.

 Oh fun. Old couchie. Yawn. Flip.

Oh nice, yet another hero movie. Boring. Flip.

 About halfway through the magazine I gave up and tossed it across the room, huffing with boredom as I got to my feet reluctantly, suddenly incredibly hungry.

 Except; I didn't feel like making any food, feeling immensely lazy instead.

 Where was Scottie when I needed her?! How am I suppose to eat feeling lazy? I'm going to starve to death.

 No I'm not, I thought smugly as I stomped back into the living room, kicking the remote out of my way before I stepped on it, and plunged back down onto the couch, searching the cushions for my phone. I knew it was in there somewhere, I had fallen asleep on the couch last night.

 Finding it and squealing with joy, I sat up and crossed my legs, squinting at the television as a dog food commercial came on.

 Dogs were overrated. Cats were where its at.

I mean, I didn't even have to walk Monroe, she just went to the bathroom all on her own. You don't see a dog doing that. Well, unless, you know, it shits all over your floor.

 Giggling at my own thoughts and absently wondering why I found them so funny, I searched through my weak ass contacts until finding the one person I knew would come over at the drop of a hat and make me food.

 Adam.

Just knowing I was about to hear his voice sent shivers down my spine. Shivers I ignored, definitely ignored.

 After all he was like a brother to me.

A sexy, beautifully soft spoken, caring, heart stoppingly perfect brother.

 Ugh, stop it, Zeke, you're losing focus again. 

Hitting the call button, I shook my head free of the daunting thoughts and forced myself to think of my much to perfect for me boyfriend, Mark.