Chapter 1

(Grell POV)
It was a bright morning and a red haired reaper was getting ready to go soul collecting. She walked over to her office desk and sat in the bright crimson red chair and decided to start early on her paper work so he could spend a little free time out side of the office for once.
"I can not wait to go see bassy! Bassy my love even know you haven't fallen for me I have fallen and I'll drag you down with me" He whispered to him self hoping no one would hear him. I'm almost done just got one more person who needs to die an then I'll be on my way to see my beloved bassy. I can barely hold back my excitement. Grell was walking happily over to the door he grabbed the door nob and flung the door open only to find a yellow hair boy listening to him talk to his self.
"Ahh uh so s-sorry Grell I just heard you talking and got a little curious that's a-all"
His words made him a blushing mess. He was on his hands and knees when he was listening to my Conversation. His face was completely rose red I could barely hold my self back from kissing his bright red cherry face. Red the color of witch death forms from a suffering soul getting attacked by someone else, ohh how I love the color red.
"It's fine Ronald you know your absolutely adorable when you face is rosie red, and you know how much I love the color red"
This made his face brighter if possible
"Well I best get going"
I turned my back to him
"So much work to get dose in so little time"
I started to walk away when I felt something cling to my legs
"Huh?"
"Can I come with you please it's better to have two reaper that just one am I right?"
"I guess so, but what Interest do you have working with me there are plenty of other reaper you could have asked to join"
I was pretty confused of why out of all the reapers he chose me he looked like a sad puppy clinger to my leg like if he let go something utter tartare was going to happen
"We have been pals for awhile now I haven't managed to have a good relationship with any of the other reapers"
"Fine come along then we must not be late you know how much paper work they give us if we don't get there on time"
I held out a hand and help him up. I half to admit he is pretty cute if Sebastian turns me down I have someone else worthy for me.
"So who is the soul we are schedule to collect?"
"Thomas Wallis he is scheduled to die at 3:00 this after noon"
"Welp we better get going don't wanna be late now do we?"
He chuckled silently to him self. He grabbed my hand and started to walk down the hallway I was taken off gard by his action which made my face heat up. He looked back to see my face was cherry red
"Are you alright Grell-senpai? Your face is all red are you sick?"
He placed his hand on my head. I swiftly stepped back
"N-no, I can assure you I-I'm all right"
He looked a little confused until he realized he was holding my hand and quickly let go he only blushed a sight pink color
"All righty then we should be off"
We walked down the hall to a room that stored the death scythes we hurried and grabbed our death scythes and ran out of the building to go find the victim.