𝙩𝙬𝙚𝙡𝙫𝙚

it was seven p.m. "i'll handle it san, just stay here okay?"
hayin says to the san who was eager to follow her.

san who then gave in, just watched as hayin left the apartment. heading to wooyoung's house.

as she reached the gate, she told the guards her name in which they informed wooyoung about.

wooyoung was hesitant to let her in, leaving her outside for about ten minutes. a sudden snow fall occurred, and the temperature was dropping every second he was thinking.

he gave in all because he didn't want hayin to get sick.

hayin was then let in, and through the doors she walked.

she noticed that wooyoung was in his room, so she walked up the incredibly fancy flight of stairs.
she knocked wooyoung's bedroom door, "wooyoung i need to talk to you–" she says but wooyoung would not let her in.

hayin, knocked, practically begging to be let in.

"wooyoung i know you're mad at me.. but please i need to talk things out with you"
she says, with her gentle melodic tone.

wooyoung thought long and hard about his decision. in the end, he had to open his door for her.

as much as his head said 'no!' , his heart always found away to give her the benefit of the doubt.

wooyoung's face was an expressionless one, something unusual for the bubbly boy.

hayin looked at him, she felt terribly bad for him. her heart ached. sure, she wasn't really sure about her feelings but she hated seeing him sad.

hayin,who felt bad, pulled him in for a hug. "wooyoung i'm sorry..."
she says with plead.

wooyoung hugs her back, feeling his heart set out a thousand fireworks.

"it's fine hayin.."
he says to her while rubbing her back.
when they broke apart from the hug, hayin stood up, finally ready to ask him.

"wooyoung, this may sound insane but i need to ask you a question", hayin asks nervously.

wooyoung nods as a response, "ask away?"

"do you know anything about choi san?" she asks him, and his face turned as pale as paper.

"what-" was all he managed to say, before his mind went to a full flashback.

wooyoung remembered it so vividly.
when he accidentally collided his car with san's smaller vehicle, his motorcycle.

he remembered that they fought that day. they fought the day san announced that san was dating wooyoung's first crush.

wooyoung, not being mature enough, was infuriated. he took out all his anger on his once best friend.

he was slightly intoxicated when the whole accident happened. not too intoxicated that he didn't know what he was doing.