Sorted

1st year

"Noah, I'm not going to tell mother that you don't want to go to Hogwarts. It's not my problem, I actually want to go, unlike you." Eleven year old, Millie Potter, was folding her clothes and placing them inside her luggage as she scolded her twin brother.

Noah, evidently, was throwing a tantrum while sitting on the floor next to his empty suitcase. He was quite used to his annoying sister telling him off, but he thought she knew how much he didn't want to go to this boarding school.

As, Ginny Weasley (now Potter) walked into the room to see how far along her two children had packed for, her face instantly fell upon seeing Noah on the ground, "Oh, come on, Noah! Stop it! Hogwarts will be wonderful. Now start packing and catch up to your sister."

Noah shook his head, "I don't understand, how come, after everything father went through in that school, you are forcing us to go? It sounds horrendous."

Millie rolled her eyes and bit her tongue before letting herself yell at him in front of their mother, "He's explained this before, Noah. He said that no matter the events of the war, Hogwarts was and still is his home. He said we deserve to have that same experience."

Noah grimaced, "What, fighting a maniac who wants all muggle-borns gone? I'd rather pass. Why can't you just send us to Ilvermony or something?"

Ginny smirked, "Because Hogwarts is the best school for witchcraft and wizardry. Now stop arguing with your sister and get to work." She ordered before walking out of their bedroom and down the hall.

As she stepped down the stairs of Grimmauld Place, she couldn't help but feel tingly over seeing her husband, who she had just heard arrive. "Harry?" She called out.

The boy who lived came rushing over to her with a giant smile, dropping his suitcase down on the ground, enveloping her in a tight hug and planting kisses all over her cheeks. When the two finally separated, he merely looked up the stairs and then back at her, "How are they? Are they ready to go?"

Ginny pursed her lips and shook her head, "You know how Noah is. Stubborn as usual." When he made a clear attempt to head upstairs, she pushed him back in front of her, "Not to worry though, Millie has got everything under control. Besides, I'm sure if he doesn't end up packing, she'll do it for him."

"That Millie of ours, always ahead of everyone else, isn't she?" Harry chuckled, although he seemed lost in thought, "Reminds me of someone we know."

Ginny nods, "Millie always had that spark in her eye that showed just how intelligent she would be. Which is why she adores her Godmother above everything else. Her and Hermione are... too identical sometimes."

"That's true. Speaking of Hermione, she told me that we were to meet her at Kings Crossing instead of at their house. I don't know why exactly..."

"I'm pretty sure she and Ron had an argument earlier today. When I went over for breakfast, Ron was extremely upset. But nonetheless, they'll be fine."

Harry took a minute to process what she had said before he raised his eyebrows, "They seem to be arguing more and more each day. I feel a bit trapped sometimes. Just the other day, we were having an Auror meeting and Ron couldn't concentrate because all he could think about was Hermione."

Ginny rubbed his back gently and leaned forward to kiss him, "If you ever feel trapped, just come back home. I'll be here, always." She smiled sweetly, and when he narrowed his eyes at her, she sighed, "Well, until the Holyhead Harpies start their new season."

After three long hours of waiting for their kids to finish packing, the four of them had happily apparated to Kings Crossing. It wasn't Millie and Noah's first time visiting so it wasn't like they were surprised when they crossed over to the Hogwarts Express.