Broken Dream

"After 3 years of hardship i finaly got a scholarship..I am really lucky though"...i yelled in joy and excitement..

" omma,i am going to seoul.."i Screamed and hugged my mom..

I am Kim Meera..lived in Busan with my parents..I have a dream to graduate from seoul University,It's not only a dream of me..It's also a dream of my dead brother..

I have tried various times and now finally i got a scholarship.. "Oppa..I will fulfil your dream".. I said looking at my brother's photo..Though It's my last year..But i am really happy knowing that, at least i can graduate from there..

I called my best friend Eunji.." Eunji ah...i am going to seoul..wanna come?"i screamed..

"Omo..What the fuck!!! Finally u got a scholarship.. Babe..I am coming.. " she also screamed loudly and hung up the phone..

She is my crying partner..my best friend..my sister and most of all my guardian angel..she always helps me in my hard times,comforts me..Though I am very happy, somehow i am a little down,i have to leave her and omma appa..

After some minutes later,

She came to my house running and hugged me...

"Girl..I can't belive,u r going to fulfil your dream..I am proud of you man!"she fake cried..

" yaa..pabo..get off me..u r very annoying.."i hit her head..She broke the hug from me and hugged my mother..

"I don't need u pabo..I have Omma.." she kissed my mom..

"Yaa...she is my omma.."

"Not from now..she is mine.."

I glared at her...I used that kind of trick to my brother..But I didn't have him...He died in a accident while studying in Seoul National...But we couldn't find his dead body and that hurts the most.. I miss u Oppa.. I miss u a lot..

At least My mom has Eunji..she will take care of her when i am not near..I smiled at their direction and my eyes getting teary..

"Yaa.pabo..why are u crying?" she hugged me..

"Just take care of her when i am away.." i said in between sobbs...

"I promise I will..." she replied... When she is around i don't have to worry,i can trust her more than my life...

My friend Eunji lives in Busan with her grandparents while her family lives in seoul..She didn't like crowd and want to live here..so,she shifted..but her family always want her with them..In seoul,i am going to live with them..