Rap line

Meera's POV

I groaned as i woke up from the bed..my body sore from over working..I've to look all arrangements and Yoongi's schedule for that concert..It's just Today's left..After Tomorrow i can go back to Korea..I will go directly to my home..I've to talk with my parents..Just one more day..Then,I am free.. Everytime,i think of Yoongi,i remembered my brother and that hurts..

I woke up,took a shower and ready to go..I walked off the studio hoping that,i didn't see him..

"Heyyyyaaaa...Meeraaa.. My little Angle.." A warm hug greeted me..I was confused first, but when i look up,I felt comforfable in his embrace..

"Hobi

"Hobi..My sunshine..You came the right time Oppa..I am missing you and thinking when my hope will come!!".. I pouted..

Hobi pinched my cheeks and hugged me again.." Hope right Here.."..

I giggled..Hobi is my comfort zone..May be i lost one brother.. But After coming to Seoul, i got another one..

"But you are late..Tomorrow is the concert.. What about Your performance? " i raised my eyebrows as i talked to him..

"Don't think about that..I am well prepared.. " He patted on my head and left me to greet all members..

I saw him hugging Yoongi and Namjoon..I am trying to avoid Eye contacts with Yoongi.. But when I look at his direction..he starled looking at me..I scoffed and happen to leave that place..

But Yoongi stopped me.."Meerah..We need to talk.."

I don't want to talk with him

I don't want to talk with him..But I can't refuse him..I don't know why but he facinates me..I just nodded followed him behind..

He took me to the blank corridors and began speaking.."I can't say sorry Meerah.. But i know,what i did..was wrong.. You misunderstood me..Before you misunderstand me more,i want to clearify some things..you need to know..so,please.."

I just nodded giving him the space to go further..

"First,Your parents know about Everything. I met your parents after the accident.."As he spoke,i felt more betrayed..My Parents never told me anything about my brother's disappearance.. So,they know everything. And I am the clown here..

He spoke again.." I know Taehyung..He is like my little brother..I do love him like you do Meerah..So,Don't blame me for his death...I know,i am guilty,what i did was wrong..But i have no choice..I was just blind then..I am sorry..What i have done,i can't recover it..But,Please Forgive me once. Please.."

"I want time Yoongi..I belived you..I felt betrayed.. I can't do anything about that..please give me some time.." i left the place leaving him behind..

....................

Concert Day 🍓🍓

"Ah..what should i do?It's my first ever concert and i am so nervous..ah".. I was walking along the corrridor and panicking..
I was so nervous,i forgot the time and Yoongi's schedule..

Suddenly someone yelled my Name.. " Miss Kim.can you please go and check Suga?as you are his PS..It's your duty.."

I looked at the direction and saw his manager is angrily looking at me..I mumbled sorry and gently bowed to him.. Then i rushed of to his place..

I am not in a place to see him..i'm so sad..I can't even look at him..I was angry and mostly i was very sad..He knows everything, through the entire time..He know me from the begining..But he didn't tell anything to me.. Knowing I am his friend..That makes him more pathetic..

But I guess,It's not the time..I am his worker and i am going to work for him..For the last time..I headed off to his room..

As i was standing outside his door..I saw yeeling and angry shout from inside..Then someone yelled my name..I stopped when i hear my name..It's Hobi shouting to Yoongi..
I can clearly hear them..

"What are you doing Hyung?what do you think she is so dumb and can't know anything?You have hurt her once,yet this decision of yours going to hurt her more.. Why are you so stubborn hyung?" hobi yelled..

"Hoba..Please stop..I can't hurt her more.. I don't want her to hate her Agust D..she loves him..She can't take it.." yoongi's voice make me trembled..

What are they even speaking..I don't know.. But it involves to me..I stand dumbfounded outside forgetting everything..

Then hobi hit me hard.."Why don't you tell her You are her Agust D? Hyung,i am telling you,It's gonna be your biggest mistake,if you don't say anything now.."

I can't properly hear what am i listening and even outside..He is my man, i told him everything..But he didn't say it..ever.. He is continuously playing with me again and again..

What am i to him?a toy?a broken doll?

Tears beamed down from my eyes..But i can't be broken now..i can't just..i have to stay strong..I wiped down the tears and went inside their room.. I want to see, in what possible ways,he is going to hurt me!!

They seemed shocked looking at me..I didn't say anything..i just smiled to them and said.."its time for the concert..shall we go?"

shall we go?"

........

I am just so sorry..i can't do anything for me female lead..She is hurt..but she has feelings for Yoongi..

She should understand what she feels for him..and For that,Anger is necessary.. You can't realize love, if you don't feel enpty inside you..

I am trying to update early..❤

Please Vote and Comment..Thank You..