Chapter 17

I have been unable to bring myself to open up to another soul, I don't understand why I can't do it. Just thinking about the pure bliss of friendship, makes me have a burst of confidence.

Even though I have the idea of an ideal friendship, could I even take the jump? Would I even be able to hold on to that friendship?

That thought lingered with me for the rest of the night, debating if I really wanted to open myself up again. At first I thought that I could just admire the feeling of others around me and just be content with that, but I just couldn't bring myself to that conclusion.

How is it that I am so stubborn with the idea of friendship?
I played with me thoughts all night, and for my greater good, I can up with the final conclusion of finding a new friend.

That night I also came up with one rule for myself, I would never under any circumstance fall in love. With this rule in place, I I knew that I wouldn't have to go through losing a loved one again.
-----------------------------------------
Hey...
So two weeks extended to about a month, interesting... I'm such a good procrastinator!!! Lol lets just say that I was researching new writing styles on Wattpad. Yes and by that I mean reading fanfics.
Oh and remember that foreign place called school? Well I had lots of homework from that educational place... And then I also have swimming season coming up, so I probably won't be able to update, unless it's on the weekend.
Longest A/N so far. Until next time.