Love Is You Part 4

This story's purely mine. So, you are prohibited from copying or posting this story without my permission as an author.

Here, i only borrowed the names of 2Moons2 players as my imagination in this ff.

Not accepting annoying criticism, especially for BenEarth. You can blaspheme me as a writer. But not for BenEarth. If you are still determined, I swear you will suffer for the rest of your life hahahaha.

Forgive if typos are still rampant (?) 😅

Happy reading dear😘

Don't forget to click on the star~~.

.

.

POV EARTH

"Hey Earth ..."

"Hmm?" I asked while still busy choosing vegetables.

"What if you stay overnight at my house?" Ben asked.

"Huh?" I asked, half shocked and unfocused. I saw the man beside me who was still focused on his handphone. Did I mishear?

"You!" He said. Ben put his cellphone in his pants pocket and looked at me. "I ask, what if you stay overnight at my house? You don't have to go to college tomorrow, right? Let's play games and watch movies." He continued.

I was still surprised when Ben repeated what he said before. Turns out my ears are not problematic.

But what is surprising is, man in front of me. What's wrong with him? It never happened that he asked me to stay overnight, moreover there was no one in his house at this time.

"Hey!"

"Hah?!"

"Not 'hah!!' Why're you always out of focus when i talking huh? Let's buy underwear for you."

"Huh? What for?"

"Of course, because you will stay at my house. You didn't bring a change of clothes, right? For clothes, you can use mine. But for the underwear, do you want to wear my underwear? "

"Wait. When did I say that I would stay overnight at your house? "

"You haven't said it yet. But I want you to stay at my house. "

"Ckck ... you're compel."

"Yeah ... I know." He retorted. And I know I can't say 'no' to him.

.

So, finally I stayed at Ben's house for tonight.

Being lazy to ask permission, I forced Ben to do it. Besides, he who wants me to stay over. Although of course I want it too. But I won't tell him.

While Ben called my mother to say if I was stay over with him, I start cooking.

It's not hard to cook our lunch. Ben just asked for soup and omelette. Only that.

***

The soup is ready when I call Ben.

"P'Ben ~ have you finished contacting my mother? If already, come here." I shouted still stirring the soup. My habit if I want him to listen and immediately approach me is to call him in a spoiled tone like that.

"What?"

The sound that was so close to the gusts exhale in my ears made me jump. Almost a vegetable spoon in my hand fell.

"Oh my God! You surprised me! Since when were you here? I guess you're still ahead."

"Just now. What's up?" He repeated.