[64]

Chapter 64

Ellena's Point of View
A Few Days Later

"So do guys wanna head to a club or something this weekend?",proposed Tanner."We gotta hang out.I think we haven't hung out in forever."

"I'm busy this weekend.",said Noah.

"I'm planning to go Upstate for the weekend and bunk work on Monday and Tuesday.",said Sophie.

"Come on you fuckers.You always have some sort of excuse.Bro,you're in,aren't you?",Tanner asked Alex.

"I don't know,man.My girl wants to head to Boston for a quick weekend getaway.You know what I mean." He winked.

"You can't bail on me.",exclaimed Tanner.

It was lunch time and we colleagues were at an Indian restaurant.Tanner owned a log cabin down in Vermont and suggested we all head there friday evening and spend the weekend however they all had been discussing their own plans while I was busy sipping a tall glass of Long Island Iced Tea.

"Ellena,you're in,aren't you?",he asked looking at me."Please don't say you gotta be a good wife to Mr. Horan/Hubby and stay home."

I snickered at him and then replied,"I'm in!I'm always free.You know that!"

Niall's Point of View
Later that Evening

It was around 17:30 and everyone was leaving for the day.Ellena had left early today.She was having dinner with Alessia and her boyfriend.I,on the other hand,wanted to head home and watch the football game on the telly which was due to start in an hour's time.

I gathered my stuff and headed out.As I stood in solitude in the elevator,a rumbling emerged from my stomach.I am hungry.I skipped lunch as I was in a meeting.As I walked out of the building,I remembered the burrito place around the corner where Ellena and I had shared dinner the last time.I wouldn't mind going there to munch a quick snack.

I was looking into my phone as I walked along the pavement.As I looked up,I was face to face with a woman;a few yards away who was walking towards me.She hadn't noticed me but I did.What is she doing her?I thought she....

"Niall!Hey baby!",she exclaimed after seeing me.She continued to walk in my direction."What are you doing here?"

"I work here Lana.Did you forget?"

"Ahhh sweet memories." She looked around me and then spoke,"Your...your companion isn't with you.How strange,isn't it?" I noticed a smirk at the end of her mouth.

"Nah,she's visiting family up in Canada.",I lied.

"Oooh,nice!I was gonna call you one of these days.",she smiled and took off her sunglasses.

"What a coincidence!I was gonna come by your place this evening!",I replied."I actually needed some help....something that you could provide me with." A smirk danced at the end of my cheeks.

"Ah Niall.I've been seeking that feeling long enough."

"I was thinking we should....you know....maybe bond since your husband and Ellena aren't in town.Just like how we used to do so....before."

"You finally succumbed,didn't you?",she grinned.

"What can I say?I'm a man.I need the sex and I know you need it too so why not just do it.Be wild for a night?"

"Man,I am in.Your place or mine?",she asked,coming closer.

"Let's go to mine.My car is that way.This alley is a shortcut to the car." She nodded and we walked into the alley.

"Say,I knew you'd get tired of that scag.You need someone like me.",she said and then she fluttered her eyes."I know your moves Niall and I know exactly how to please you."

I slammed her against the wall."Wow,you really can't wait,can you?",she whispered.

"You bet,I can't.I've wanted this since so long.I controlled so much,I'm gonna let go of all tonight." I dug my hand into my pocket and pulled out my gun.Pointing it at Lana's head,I kept her pinned against the wall.

"What the fuck Niall?!",she screamed.

"I'm gonna fucking end you tonight.You've messed around enough.Today is my time.",I chuckled darkly.

"What has fucking gotten into you?",she hyperventilated."You would never kill me."

"You brought out the demon in me.You did shit to me but I never said anything but then you touched my girl.I'm not gonna spare you Lana,I swear I'll kill you."

"Niall,I swear I didn't do anything to that bitch.I—" I uncocked the gun. "So,she's a bitch,eh?",I spoke,"And you claim to have done nothing? Let me remind you before I fire this thing."

She gulped. "You hired a man to hurt her,maybe abuse her.He tried to steal her bag and most importantly,he fucking touched her inappropriately.Now,you own up baby girl otherwise this gun fires.I want the truth out from your mouth or you'll be spitting out gum.You say one wrong word and you're dead."

She trembled,nodded and then spoke,"I accept.I hired someone and I'm sorry.I didn't want to anger you.I only wanted to teach her lesson for messing around with me.She humiliated me in your home......Niall please don't kill me.I swear,I wouldn't do anything to her again.You'll go to jail if you kill me."

I laughed."I ain't gonna go to jail.If I want,I can shoot you right here,right now and then just bury your body somewhere.Maybe even chop you in little pieces and feed them to the dogs,I could burn your body in the outskirts of town but I know I'll get away.It's you who won't."

It was at this point that Lana broke down completely and began to beg on her knees."Niall,I swear I'm sorry.I didn't know Ellena meant that much to you.I just wante—"

"—Don't you ever think that I'll come back to you.Ellena is mine and she is my love and I will do anything to protect her." She nodded rapidly."If I spare you tonight,it's only because I love her and she would never live with the fact that I took revenge on you."

"Niall—"

"Shut your hole when I'm speaking.",I interrupted."Run.",I said and moved the gun away from her head but kept it pointed in her direction."Run from here.I don't wanna ever see you again.However,mark my words Lana,if I ever hear from Ellena that you caused her even the smallest inconvenience,I'll pump your fake breasts with lead."

She agreed and I backed off.She stood to stare at me for a few seconds and then after straightening her coat,she ran out of the alley.That was the last time I ever saw her.

Ellena's Point of View

I didn't know how time had flown by that day.It was nearly 20:00 by the time Alessia,Jeff and I were done with dinner.I was gonna take a cab home until they decided to drop me.

By 20:30,I was home.

"Niall,I'm home!",I said as I walked through the doors.I could hear his voice coming from his room.He was apparently talking to someone.

I walked to his room and quietly stood by the door."I remember....yes,I'll be there Ma.",came his voice.

So he's talking to his mom. "Mother...I know.Ellena will be excited to join us.I know she wouldn't say no."

Where do I fit in this?They are talking about me?

"Mommy,Christmas is still a month and a half away....I remember......do you want me to catch a flight right now?Hold your horses ma!I know you're excited to meet Ellena and you will.Everyone is excited."

His family wants to meet me?

"Mommy....can we please talk about that later?Yes...no,I won't forget....No,I do not need a call everyday to remind myself.....Alright,I'll see you guys in Ireland soon.Take care now and please sleep,it's the middle of the night there."

I walked into my room and began to change my clothes.It was just wonderful to see how much Niall cares about his family.His wife is surely gonna treasure him.... undoubtedly.