the arranged marriage

Adam's.p.o.v.

i was in my bathroom in my room taking a shower. when i was done i get dressed.

what adam is wearing today

when i was done getting dressed i do my markup. and go down stairs. i get down stairs. when my father king Edward sow me and wanted to talk to me. so i went to the throne room and sat down. " Adam you need to be married before you become king of genovia so you will be marrying tommy joe ratliff prince of aldovia he is coming today to stay with us he will be here any minute " said my father. " but father Prince tommy is not a vary nice person he is not even nice to his villagers he yells at them " i said. " those are not true i have never yelled at my villagers they are just rulers my ex boyfriend spread about me " said some guy. he was so cute he had chocolate brown eyes he was so gorgeous.

 he was so cute he had chocolate brown eyes he was so gorgeous

What tommy is wearing today.

" adam this prince tommy of aldovia tommy this my son adam prince of genovia " said my father. " it's nice to meet you adam " said tommy. " its nice to meet you as well tommy " i said. " ok adam will you show tommy his room " said Edward. " yes father " i said. Tommy and i walk up the stairs. " your father is really nice " said Tommy. " ya he is " I said. " So where is your mother " Said tommy. " She died " I said. " How did she die if you don't mind me asking " Said tommy. " No not at all she got vary sick and pasted away " I said. " Im so sorry my father passed away he got he was killed by vampire hunters " Said tommy. " Your a vampire to " I said. " What do you mean to " Said tommy. " I'm a vampire as well " I said. " Well here it your room " I said. " Wow i like it " Said tommy. " Good and my room right next door so if you need anything anyway i will let you get settled in and i will be in my room if you need me " I said. " Ok thanks " Said tommy. He started to unpack his stuff. I went to my room.

Tommy's.p.o.v.

I was unpack my stuff when adam left the room. Adam is just so cute i definitely want to marry him. For me it was love at first sight. When i was done i go to adams room and knock on his door. " Come in " Said adam. I opened his door and his room was really nice.

 I opened his door and his room was really nice

Adam's bedroom

" Wow i really like your room " I said. " Thanks tommy you can sit down on my bed if you want " Said adam." Ok " I said. I sat on Adam's bed. " So adan i need to tell you something " I said. " Ok i have something i want to tell you too " Said adam. " Ok you can go first " I said. " Ok tommy when i sow you today the first time i sow you today i fell in love with you " Said adam. " So did i and i think your so cute and your really kind and i can't wait to marry you " I said. Then adam kissed me on the lips and i kissed him back. We kissed for a while then polled apart. " This is probably to soon but tommy joe ratliff will you be my boyfriend " Said adam. " No it's not to soon and yes i will love to be your boyfriend " I said. We talked for a little will we ate dinner and went to bed i went to my room. Adam kissed me goodnight and he went to bed in his room.