how did you became a vampire

Tommy's.p.o.v.

I was in my room thinking of what to name the baby when i have it then something popped in my head. I was thing how adam become a vampire but i don't know if i should ask him. Oh what heck I'm going to ask him. I get of my bed and walk to adams room and knock on his door. " Come in " Said adam. So i opened the door and walked in and sot on his bed. " Hey baby what's up " Said adam. " Nothing i just have a question for you that i have been wanting to know for awhile now " I said. " Ok you can ask me anything " Said adam. " Ok how did you become a vampire " I said. " Oh that i didn't get tuned i was born a vampire what about you " Said adam. " I was born one too " I said. " Cool you know you shouldn't be out of bed your pregnant tommy " Said adam. " Yes i know but im not showing yet so i don't need to be in bed all the time " I said. " Ok im just trying to look after you and the baby " Said adam. " I know and i appreciate it but im not going to stay in bed all day even when i am showing im not some helpless thing that can't do anything " I said. " I know your not but i am just trying make sure you and the baby are ok " Said adam. " I know you are " I said. Then one of the Maids knocked on adams door. " Come in " Said adam. One of the maids came in. " Hey Zoe how are " Said adam. " Im good your highness i came here to tell you your father wants to speak to you and tommy right a way " Said zoe. " Ok thank you for letting me know " Said adam. " Your welcome your highness " Said zoe. And she left the room. Adam and i go down stairs to what his father wanted. " You wanted to talk to me and tommy father " Said adam. " Yes i did i hear I'm going to be a grandpa is that true " Said edward." Yes father it's true tommy  is pregnant " Said adam. " Well I'm really happy for you guys but your not even married yet so why did you guy have sex " Said edward. " Your Majesty we didn't plan it it just happened " I said. " Ok " Said edward. " Wait father your not mad " Said adam. " No because your mom and i did the same thing before we were married she was pregnant with you adam " Said edward. " Really so your not mad at us for not waiting until we were married " Said adam. " No and tommy i just want you say you and adam will make wonderful parents and kings " Said edward. " Thanks your majesty " I said. " Tommy call me edward your going to be my son in law soon so call me edward " Said edward." Ok edward " I said. " Dinner is ready said zoe. " Ok thanks zoe " Said edward. We go to the dining room and there was 3 giant cups of blood on the table. We sat down and drink it but my stomach wasn't agreeing with it. " Tommy are you ok " Said edward. " The blood is not wanting to agree with me " I said. " I know what you want " Said adam. He go me some pizza and some pickles and some of his blood. When we were all done eating me and adam went back to his room.

I'm sorry i haven't been updating this story i just have been having writer's block and i have not been feeling well but I'm starting to feel better so i promise i will try and update this story more often.