the big surprise

Tommy.p.o.v.

                 A few weeks later

I was sitting on my bed when there was a knock on my bed room door. " Come in " I said. Adam came in and sat on my bed. " Hey baby my dad wants to see us he knows we are boyfriend and boyfriend and he wats to talk to us " Said adam. " Ok " I said. " But before we go down stairs i want to ask you something " Said adam. " Ok what is it " I said. " Tommy joe ratliff even though we have only been together for a few weeks i feel like i have known you my whole life i love you with all my heart will you marry me " Said adam. He got down on one knee and pulled out a beautiful engagement ring.

 He got down on one knee and pulled out a beautiful engagement ring

           Tommy's engagement ring.

" Oh adam yes i will marry you i love you " I said. " I love you too baby " Said adam and he kissed me on the lips and he is really good kisser too. When we finally pulled a part we went down stairs to what adams dad wanted. He was in the throne room. " You wanted to see me " I said. " Yes i did i know you and my son are dating but tomorrow is the boll to announce yours and Adams engagement " Said Edward. " But how did you know we were engaged " I said." I sow the engagement ring on your finger when you came down stairs so tomorrow at the boll you will need to announce your engagement " Said Edward. " Yes father " Said adam. We got back to up stairs to Adam's room. " Im sow happy right now " I said. " Oh really because we could always do something that would make you be the happiest man on earth " Said adam. " Oh you we do it " I said. " Yes " Said adam. " Ok but what about your parents won't they hear us " I said. " No this whole room is sound proof so they want hear us " Said adam. " Ok " I said. We end up having sex and it truly did make me the happiest man on earth. When we were done adam went to take a shower in his room and i took one in mine. When we got out we put on our pajamas. i went back to adams room and crawled in his bed with. He was holding me with his arms raped around me. " Adam I'm so happy that you will be my husband and you were right i do feel like I'm the happiest man on earth but you should know that was my first time " I said. " I know it was that is why i went gentle " Said adam. " Well im glad you did and i really enjoyed it " I said. " Good im glad and between you and me that was my first time doing it too and im glad i got to share it with you " Said adam. " Me too and i can't to announce our engagement tomorrow at the boll " I said. " Me either i can't wait to marry you tommy you will be tommy joe lambert " Said adam. " I know and im so happy im glad i had to marry you because i love you adam " I said. " I love you too tommy " Said adam. I layed on adams chest and feel asleep and adam pulled the blankets over is and went to sleep.