Chapter 10

Shay

I looked every were for my mate but I couldn't find him. His sent was faint and I couldn't sniff it to the exact place. I gave up 5 minutes later intill I got to the kitchen. He was there cooking lunch for the pack.

I walked over to him a tapped his sholder. He jumped then looked back at me. " Why did you run from me?"  He looked down then back up at me. "Who would want a omaga as a mate I'm the lowest rank in a pack." He said. I sighed. I grabbed his hand and the other omaga took over. " I don't care what you are I still love you." He smiled and we started walking around.

Monica

I was the main room when a bunch of boys came in. They all looked about my age which is 18. They all passed by when one caught my eye. He was built with green eyes and tan skin. He looked at me and smiled. He said somthing to his friends and they walked off.

He came to me and grabbed my hand. I felt tingles going through my body. "Mate."escaped his lips. I looked at him and smiled .He sat down by me and started talking. "Well my sexy mate is sitting here alone and may I ask what you name is?"I giggled. " I'm Monika"

He laughed. "I'm Bryson" He said "do you want to go get ice cream?" I nodded and he  grabbed my hand. Well this is going to be fun.

Kai

I was sitting in my office when some books on the self started floating. I was scared at first then remembered about amoni being the golden wolf. I called amoni and she came up. The door opened and Amoni walked in. "Woah what is going on." Soon as she said that paper on my desk started floating .

I looked at her and she looked at me.  "I think it's time to find someone to train us." We said at the same time.