Chapter 15

Amoni

We ran in to the house and saw chunks off glass on the floor. Are sisters  were fighting and are brothers were laughing. I pushed them and aside and thought about lifting them two and it work. They were clawing at there throat like they were losing air. I soon noticed that was me so I quickly put them down. They gasped for air and I felt so bad.

They got up and looked are way."Mom who are they." They said at the same time. They rolled there eyes and looked back at us. "These are your sisters and your brother." They gasped and looked at us. They walked to me and Monika and touched are face and then touched Mark and Shays faces. One gasped that touched Shays face. Mom looked at both of them and then realized what was going on. "So is everybody hiding powers from me expect my 4 oldest." They chuckled

"So I know you guys came to train and because your family I will push you harder and along with your mates."I totally forgot they brought there mate well except for Mark."Well she's pregnet with my pup and can't work as hard as us." Mom looked at me and then Kai and my dad stared Kai down with 'I'm going to kill you face'."Why didn't you say something." Everybody said except Kai. " Well I was waiting to tell you guys but dumb jack here bet me to it." Mom just seemed happy and just smiled real hard.

5 weeks later

I'm on my last week of the pregnancy and man was I in a lot of pain. Kai came and grabbed me by my waste. "How is my mate and pup?" I looked at him and rolled my eyes. "Hating you for doing this."I pointed. He laughed. I soon I turned I felt water dripping down my legs and I know I didn't just pee up. "Babe I need you to take me to the pack doctor right now!" He started panicking and I yelled in pain as a contraction hit.By time I knew my mom and dad been by my side when we got there here comes are baby.