Chapter 8

Misunderstood.

So its been to a week since Summer confession. Suri stood by the mirror and took a picture of her self in the mirror nearby with East's phone. Her and East friendship had got better, to him. Suri didn't have no grudges for long, cause East wasn't hers. She was upset at first but then she didnt care, she was still gonna talk to East once he had his head on straight, like he said. 

He told Suri that if it was his kid, he'd take care of it cause it was his fault he got her pregnant , but he also told Suri that he will make her happy no matter what, if she gave him a chance. So yes, Suri was taking a chance, she loved taking them. Let's see where she ends up.

"Suri you ready?" East shouted from his office.

"Yeah, I'm coming." Suri walked up the stairs into his office.

He was sitting on his chair, on another phone.

He looked up and smiled at her.

"Damn, you look good come here and give me a kiss."

Suri slowly walked over to him smiling and  she rested his phone on the desk. She kissed him and it turned into a makeup session. Siara had gone to school and couldn't wait to get home to talk to Suri about something.

East slapped Suri's ass before spinning her around to sit on his lap. Suri slowly grind on East's lap . Today  he was carrying Suri out to a five star restaurant. She couldn't wait. This was going to be her first date with him after the date they had to pick up Siara.

"ITE, let's go lil mama. Our ride suppose to be here." East said getting off of the chair pulling Suri close to him.

"Your not driving?" Suri asked looking up at him.

"Na, I wasn't feeling to drive." East simply said. After they gathered everything East locked up the house and the both got into the all black all tinted range rover. He helped Suri up and then got in the back with her. There was a separation between the driver and them. East pulled up the separation.

"Come dance for me." East said to Suri patting his lap for Suri to crawl on.