Telling the Fans

Olivia's POV
I went into the bathroom so I could change so I could go with Luke to Vidcon. I decided on a black, off the shoulders, tight long-sleeve shirt, my Alice In Wonderland skirt. I curled my hair and applied song eye make up and red lip stick. I grabbed my black back pack and put some water, money and my phone in it. I slipped on my Convers and I was ready to go. (Link to outfit: http://www.polyvore.com/alice_wonderland_inspired/set?id=139812174 )

"Let's go!" Luke said and grabbed the room key and we left. After he locked the door he gave it to me so I could put it in my back pack. "So, are you 100 percent sure you are okay with telling the fans?" Luke said taking my hands in his. "Yes, it's now or never." I said and smiled at him. Luke gave me a hug and kissed my cheek. "I love you." He said. "I love you too." And with that we left to go to Vidcon.

Luke just got called up on to the stage to talk to all his fans. I'm so nervous. I really hope they take it well. I don't want it to ruin his Youtube career. I know some people will send hate and everything but I can't control that. We deserve to be happy and if they can't except that well then that's their problem.

Luke's POV
I just got up on stage and I have been joking and answer questions for a bit. Now it's time to tell them. "So guys, I have some big news." I said and smiled and everybody screamed. "So, I'm sure you all know my beautiful girlfriend, Olivia?" I said and everybody screamed yes. "Well, we're getting married!" I said happily. I heard some happy screams, some people looked angry, and some didn't know how to feel. My time just ended on stage. "Okay guys, thank you for being so wonderful! Have a good day! Bye!" I said and ran off stage to Olivia.

Olivia's POV
Luke came running off stage. He gave me a big hug. "I love you so much and I'm going to marry you no matter what anybody says." Luke said. "I love you too Luke. So so much." I said back and kissed him. "Let's get going, I have a meet up soon." Luke said and intertwined our fingers. "D-do you want me to come? Or should I stay in the room?" I asked him shyly. "I want to come with you." I said shyly. "Okay, don't be scared, if you feel like something bad is going to happen just let me know, and stay with by me, I'll protect you." Luke said and smiled at me. "Thank you Luke." I said and hugged him. "Anytime Olivia." Luke said and kissed me.
___________________________short and late chapter. Please don't hate me!:$ Keep voting, following and commenting. New chapter will be up as soon as possible.