The death of a king

Allison: 

I knew where to find Typhon, even though he was being very careful to not get noticed. He had a very bad habit of going to strip clubs and drinking in excess. I wore a pair of jeans and a tank top, a leather jacket was hiding the gun in my pocket. The gun was to be purely to piss him off and to have him chase me to the trap laying in wait in the forest on the outskirts of town, if plan A didn't work. I walked in, and saw him, glass of bourbon in hand. I put on my best smile, and strut over, covering his eyes playfully. 

" Guess who, Daddy?" 

" Caedis, I knew you'd return to me. Sit, please. What do you want to drink?" 

" Oh Daddy, I don't wanna sit and drink. I wanna go play. We haven't had a lot of fun lately, and I just want us to have a night, just us, like we used to."

" Well, for you, I guess we could do that. I was growing bored anyway." 

" Where's Mommy?" 

" On the beaches up north. You know she loves to play in moon water." 

" True, I do." 

He walks outside with me, the wig of red I was wearing was itching maddeningly so, but it was necessary. He had to believe I had abandoned Hellsing, Alex, all of it to be a monster again. As we walked, he kept pointing at home after home, knowing that Caedis had specific tastes. 

" I have the perfect place to start already picked out, Daddy."

" Oh? Then lead the way, my little murder princess." 

I giggled, and started to skip, much like Caedis would when she was happy. I carefully checked my pendant, making sure Typhon didn't see it, and saw the rose was a shade of purple. He was worried and angry. Alex had every right to be, having to stay behind to be Integra's security. We got to the forest, and I knew now was the time to end this charade. 

" There's a group of campers in the woods, and they are ripe for the picking. Come on, let's go give them one hell of a night!" 

I took off at a dead run, his laughter echoing behind me. I knew he was giving me a very large head start, as usual. I ripped the wig off once I felt like I was in the dense forest enough, pulled out the gun, a simple 9mm, and sat behind a tree, a tree that held Apollo, Hermes, Ares, and Demeter. Demeter used her power over nature to hide me at the base of the tree. I could hear Typhon's laugh. 

" Caedis, princess, where did you go? Are we playing hide and seek now?"

His laugh slowly died down, and it was in the very deafening silence I could feel his wrath. A roar of anger ripped through him, and I heard a tree fall. 

" Where are you, Allison, you little mortal traitor?!" 

" Allison is the very least of your worries, Typhon." 

" Hello, Hera. What brings you here, alone?" 

" Oh, I am so not alone. Now!" 

Ropes from different groups of four trapped Typhon, pinning his arms to his sides, being forced to his knees by Demeter making the ground impossible to stand on, trapping his legs under the earth. Zeus walked out, a bright white rod in his hand. This was his lightening rod, and I knew it was strong. Hades also came out, his helm was on and his bident was glowing ethereally.

" Typhon, you have cursed humanity for far too long. I cast you down into Tartarus, where you shall face the punishment of death at the hands of Zeus. Your bride Echidna has already been slain, her body returning to the very earth you both sought to destroy."

With a final, bone rattling roar, the earth split open, and Zeus and Hades fell into the gash with Typhon. The earth closed it's wound once they were gone, the other 10 staying behind.

" What now?" 

" Now, we return Allison to her home, and we go back to Olympus." 

" Hermes, bring Allison home. Everyone else, meet you back home." 

Hera vanished, as did the others, leaving the small, young, cherrubish Hermes. He offered his hand, and we warped back to the manor, where I was left on my own, Hermes already vanishing. I walked to the office, and knocked, to have the door opened by Alex, who pulled me in rapidly, hiding me into a very big hug to his chest. 

" Thank God you are alright. I was so worried. Did the plan work? Is Typhon destroyed? Alucard has yet to return." 

" Typhon is going to die in Tartarus, as was planned. It went off without a hitch." 

" Perfect. One down. One to worry about less." 

" Make that two. Echidna is dead, her body is now sand on the beaches of where she died."

Integra perked up, and rushed over, Alucard enveloping her into the same embrace I was still in. 

" I think it is safe to say, we have no more issues to worry about. Now, If you don't mind, my Master, you are my hostage for the next few hours. Walter, you tend to the phone, we are not to be disturbed."

" As you are mine, my little Ali." 

I had to giggle, never really having been given a nickname. We four went to our respective quarters, and I can safely say, I didn't sleep until we were both too tired to keep going with our lewd activities.