FIVE. BEGAN

I DO NOT WANT TO end this without properly telling how it really happened, the start, the middle, and of course the end. The preamble of us - Jennie and I - had been so long already. I don't know why I am prolonging it. I supposed it's because as much as possible, I do not want it to end too soon, maybe if I stall, buffer this, maybe in the real world, in the actuality, we could not have ended and we are both still together until this day.

Yes, there goes the reason why.

And yes, sadly, it ended.

THE START

She did sit across the room, I was in the other end and I have seen her. She looked meek and rather comfortable in her own safety zone, but there was a glint in her eyes that told me that there was something more to what meets the eye.

Our eyes locked with each other, a minute had passed, she looked away with tinted cheeks. Crimson, I knew, even in the dark.

Perfect timing was a thing, and that I took when I was finally utterly lured in by the idea of her, by the mysteriousness of the pristine facade.

Resisting her was rather impossible, and so I approached her with words, and she rebutted with eye rolls and clipped words. It was beyond me how she was adamant in giving me a hard time, if anything I was suddenly resistible.

A bruise to my ego more than anything.

Perhaps it was a bad pretense to have pursued her with persistence to prove myself that I am irresistible, that everyone won't want me in the beginning, but then they will eventually.

And she did eventually.

"Maybe if you shut up your mouth more–" She was not able to finish her sentence off because I kissed her again.

"There. Shush." I laughed into her mouth and she hit me lightly on the shoulder. I grabbed her ass and pressed her against the cold tiled wall of the skimpy bathroom of the pub.

She hastily unbuttoned my pants, her hands shaking with want, for a girl who was adamant in shutting me down, she was rather eager to have me. I smirked and she shook her head and kissed me way intensely than the way she did previously.

"What is your name?"

All that talk to get her here with me, and our names were still unknown to each other. It wasn't important.

"It's not important," She tugged at my hair upon giving her that answer.

"Important for me," She grumbled and she stared me down with her feline eyes, I lifted her up and she wrapped her legs around my waist. "C'mon, baby, just give me your name."

I looked into her eyes, trying to make sense of why names were important. "Just call me L,"

"Elle?" She asked with her head tilted to the side, a small smile grazing her features. God, I kissed her and bit her lower lip. That got me.

"Yes, L." I mumbled against her lips. "How about you?"

"Je—" She paused and sucked on my lip, getting distracted, "J,"

"Jay?" I repeated. And she nodded.

I smirked and moaned her name quite loudly in the most erotic way there is, "Jaaaay,"

She laughed and hit me on the shoulder again, and to make matters worst for both of our panties, she started rolling her hips against mine, seeking for friction, this time I was really moaning for her name; aroused, lost, and consumed.

She shushed me with her mouth and I slipped my hand in between us so I can finger her, I felt her through her lacy underwear and smirked for the nth time that night.

"Huh, you are already so wet,"

"Oh, Elle, while you are trying to win me over with your charm— that was foreplay for me already." And was I not wrong for locking my eyes on her.

Sweat began to trickle down my face, I continued to fuck her with my fingers through her panties. She gave me an impatient whine and I finally pushed her panties aside.

Tight.

Fuck.

She's going to be the end of me.

Way before we decided to change venues, I had made her go through orgasm thrice, by fingering her, by eating her, and by making her ride my thigh while I was seated on the dirty toilet.

It wasn't the end there. She brought me home, and we just did not stop.

At some point she told me, "We need sleep." And I agreed. I kissed her sweetly on the lips and she wrapped her arms around my body. "Baby, lay on top of me,"

"Mm'kay." We got into position, she laid on her stomach and I lied on top of her. I began to litter kisses against her shoulder and mulled like a kitten.

"I really like the weight on me, gets me sleepy."

"What if I tell you I am still horny?" I asked her and she laughed. "We still got the whole saturday afternoon and the whole sunday,"

"So, you are not letting me leave here?" I asked her while I nuzzled my nose against the back of her neck.

"Baby, you are mine way before you have even noticed me." And shit, did I fucking stay. I was gone for.

I never even left her even just once.

I had no idea that upon staying there with her that early morning, letting her fall asleep before I moved off her to snuggle her properly, that it is an equivalent of me finally tying myself down.

The funniest thing about this was, we continued to call each other Elle and Jay for a few more weeks of fucking and acting like each other's goddamn escapes.