Yandere!Rob x Abused-Fem!Reader part 1

No one had requested this so this is kind of my request. Hope you love it.

"NO! PLEASE STAY AWAY FROM ME."

"YOU WILL BE MINE
.
.
.
.
.
Even if it hurts
.
.
.
.
.
I want you
.
.
.
.
.
To be mine"

I still cant get that nightmare out of my head,it felt so real. I've woken up so many times,every night. And I dont even know who was saying those things.

I feel so tired,and bored so I listen to my music play list, as I'm sitting next to my Bestfriend Rob.

I still remember the day we met. But still felt a weird feeling.

(Back in the past)

I was all alone. My parent didn't even love me, they lost that feeling ever since I was 7. I had been friend with rob for over 8 years by now. He does know about my parents not loving me. But I told him it was alright, but he had said he will take me out of there in the future.

[After 8 years]

me and rob were hanging at the back of the school. I was playing on my phone, reading,and listening to music.

I then notice rob had a hard time getting up. He was constantly leaning his head down. "Hey. You alright buddy?" I said as he shoot his head up quickly. "Yea I'm fine just...." he paused. I was about to ask him but he interrupted "A PROJECT!" He yelped and smiled. I flinched at his tone, but he was the funny friend.

"You must of been working on it,huh?" I asked him. "Yep and drinking coffee non-stop" he said getting up. "Welp I'm off, later (y/n)".

Rob said waving, I waved back. I went to my house until I felt a grip on my shoulder. I was jerked down the concrete floor and I felt a grip on my arm, I saw it was gumball. "Stay away from rob (Y/n) he is a bad guy" I then got up and pushed him down.

"CAN YOU NOT EVEN SAY THAT ABOUT ROB. You think he wanted this, you are such an idiot you know. And I am not gonna stand here and listen to you talk shit about ro-" I yelled but then he screamed "HE KILLED YOUR BOYFRIEND AFTER YOU BROKE UP WITH HIM. A-AND HE DID IT BECAUSE HE WAS HURTING YOU!"

I then frozed, how did he knew about my ex boyfriend hurting me, and about our break up. I broke up with him like about 4 days ago.

I then walked away, silent and angry. 'I cant believe gumball can be a huge jerk, I'm gonna have to tell rob about this' I thought. I then went home, then I heard the loud voices yelling at me like always,my parents.

"Why are you always a disappointment to us, you don't get the fact that you are a slut for hanging out with that one eyed freak!?" My mom scolded me as my father then pulled my arm.

"You are a bitch too us, a slut. That thing is nothing but troubling to the family" as I heard my father said that I just looked down at the floor.

'Why are they treating me like this, what did I do wrong? I'm not even a slut or a bitch' I thought as I ignored my parents arguing.

I then regret ignoring them. My hair got pulled by my father. "Let's see if I can cut those ears off then, shall I?" He said as I then looked as if I saw my worst nightmare.

He then pulled me by my hair as I yelled and screamed for help. But no one was there for help.

I then notice that I was picked up and throw down. I felt pain on my back,arms,and Legs. I realized my own father had thrown me down the basement.