Part 1

At the break of dawn, birds chirped in the morning sun as they felt its warmth.  Up they rose into the air and landed onto a peculiar person's window. 

" Is it morning yet ? " asked Gautehcake as he angrily slapped a stray bird out of is face due to their disturbance of his rest. 

" Yep, and congratulations you're late " exclaimed his dad with a sarcastic tone. " For the one thousandth time in three years son ".  

" Oh come on " said Gautehcake as he rushed out of his door and into the open street, in front a speeding car. 

He leaped into a trash bin as the car blew up in front of his face. 

" EEK " screamed Gau at the top of his lungs as his face ignited due to the large amount of petrol combined with the flare of the explosion. 

Down he dived straight into a puddle and bounced into the school roof. At that point, Gau realized that he was in grave peril and didn't react quickly enough to the impact of that car's explosion with himself. Negative thoughts flooded his head as he saw stars and landed onto the floor with a loud crash. 

BOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CRASHHHHHH !!! Chunks of twisted and scorching metal fell upon the townsfolk as they screamed in pain because of Gau. He looked upon the flaming building in anguish and let out a cry of terror as he fled away from town.