Chapter 2

*** (Author narrating)

He was dressed in his jalabiyya heading towards the front door of his newly decorated room. He stared at his beautiful wife who was suffering from alot but refused to share.

Al-fudde slept on the couch, he tried to convince her but since she insisted he didn't push more than once. He know Al-fudde didnt sleep last night, even though she pretended to be at rest when she noticed he was watching over her.

"Good Morning" Al-fudde greeted he was caught off guard, but he gave a nod in response and continued to the bathroom to rinse his mouth.

When he came out of the bathroom he met that Alfudde had already made the bed again, it wasn't scattered from the state of the bed it was hard to know whether anyone even slept on it.

But he knew why she was doing that , she was annoyed with him and poured her annoyance on the bed mumbling ' I bit my tongue hard to gather the courage to greet him and he has the guts to nod as though I am what? A joke to him ai! Ya zama da ni wawiya ( he has turned me to a fool)...

"Good Morning Noor " He said in an amuse tone , with his hands in his pocket ,resting his body on the door with his right arm as he watched her get uncomfortable, he knew he got her off guard.

She stopped what she was doing and swallowed hard, she felt a light delightful skip in her heart. She managed a smile that she masked almost immediately  after biting her tongue. Al-fudde straightened her posture, unfortunately even though she could hide the smile her eyes sold her out, she wasn't even surprised he knew her with that name it's him afterall!.

-------------------------

"What is your deal exactly?!" I asked facing him, i know he didn't see that coming, I should be uncomfortable ofcourse I did him bad and I didn't want to have alot of 'whys' flying around you know.

"Make your words clear ma'am" he replied so casually another reason why I wanted to step on his head. When he said Noor all that was in my head was me in his arms all wrapped up inhaling his scent. But Nope!

I am angry at him, first he asked for my name like he didn't know me ,then he wakes up the next morning and calls me by the nickname granddad gave me and yet everyone thinks I am the bipolar one here. To hell with him, meaning he didn't loose his memory he was just playing dumb...what a potato he was! I pouted..  Hmp

"Why did you agree to the marriage?" I wanted answers, but I am not sure I wanted to know why I wanted to know you know.

"I should be the one asking you, first you go MIA( missing in action) on me, then you apologise, then we meet up, then you go MIA again and now you agreed to get married to me!, are you not bipolar Alfudde are you not?" When he spoke he was counting with his fingers and from the looks of it  he was trying to contain himself so he doesn't explode at me, but what I loved was that he communicated his feelings. But wallahi I still wanted the ground to swallow me , wait did he just call me bipolar!?, yes he did...this boy is in my head ,I am sure he heard my thoughts what audacity.!!

" I never agreed I just told them to...."I got defensive, but then it was not an arguement..." I just needed them out of my head, to stop telling me what to do, what to think and how to feel!, I just bloody needed them out of my fucking head!!!" I gave a heavy sigh, no one ever seriously asked me like he did. I sat hard on the bed that I bounced "excuse my language" I said softly, resting my face in my palms, I was getting fatigue with everything. I didn't want his pity, no never after what I did.

"In my wildest dreams I never saw us happening, but wallahi ina murna sosai( I am very happy) that I am yours now Al-fudde " His words so sincere like his feelings before, so true..he was never one to lie . The feelings I tried to keep away, you know that switch in the head we use to mentally turn off our feelings as females after 1000000chances we give a guy seems mine is as loud as an ambulance carrying Donald Trump!, my feelings announced their arrival like my annoying Aunties.