Chapter 3: Sailing along the river

*The next day at the port where everyone was boarding the boat*
~Nobody's POV~
So then as the 3 Carnahan's were waiting by the boat before boarding it they were talking about what happened in the prison and what's likely to happen on the boat as they are traveling down river the people were loading up peoples stuff and animals as well also but 3 siblings were waiting for O'Connell to arrive before they all board with their bags.
~Evelyn Carnahan's POV~

"Do you really think he'll show up," I said to my other siblings and then Jonathan spoke up as we 3 waited with our things and said"Of course he won't he's filthy, rude manners, violent, arrogant, and

"Do you really think he'll show up," I said to my other siblings and then Jonathan spoke up as we 3 waited with our things and said"Of course he won't he's filthy, rude manners, violent, arrogant, and..." then we were interrupted by a voice behind us "Anyone that we know," when we turned around there he was Mr. Rick O'Connell that's when Eliza spoke up and said"You look like a brand new man Mr. O'Connell ready for the adventure," while holding her journal of everything she's done on digsites or visions she's had.
~Eliza Carnahan's POV~

"Do you really think he'll show up," Evie said to me and Jonathan then Jonathan spoke up as we 3 waited with our things and said"Of course he won't he's filthy, rude manners, violent, arrogant, and

"Do you really think he'll show up," Evie said to me and Jonathan then Jonathan spoke up as we 3 waited with our things and said"Of course he won't he's filthy, rude manners, violent, arrogant, and..." then we were interrupted by a voice behind us "Anyone that I know," when we turned around there he was Mr. Rick O'Connell I saw Evie speechless cause how handsome he was that's when I spoke up and said"You look like a brand new man Mr. O'Connell ready for the adventure," while holding my journal of everything I've done on digsites, important information, hieroglyphics, Ancient phrases, and visions I had.
Before Mr. O'Connell grabbed Evie's bags and brought them aboard the boat as I followed behind him leaving Jonathan and Evie behind to talk.
Play video:

Once I was on the boat I turned to face my siblings and said"C'mon you two we need to find our rooms before the good ones are all gone we've got Americans here to," saying while the Americans to my right were now staring at me while Jonathan helped Evie onto the boat. When they were on I trailed behind them while the Americans were watching us walk off.
*skip time to later that night on the boat with everybody relaxing *
~Nobody's POV~
Later on that night on the boat Evie was reading a book on deck, Jonathan and the Americans were playing poker betting who would get to Hamunaptra first, Rick was walking around with his weapons bag, and Eliza was holding a book about Seti I and how Arneth and Nefertaria died leaving Ramses II and Princess Nefertiri to rule Egypt together before there death later on as well as where they and 6 Assassins and 6 Medjai were buried at near Hamunaptra.
~Eliza Carnahan's POV~